Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Tantric Subs?


Berries53

Recommended Posts

Posted

where in marlyand you guys at? I'd love a demo of some MDs.... would stray me away from SSA Gcons .... hmmmmmmm.............................

I'm in Glen Burnie, I'll be at the US Audio comp on the August 18th.

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Posted

And just for fun and because I think its awesome... Here's my new setup. Just some LD15's in infinite baffle. These do almost 137b @ 24hz. Lol. These are the 500w line.

hell yea bro I like that. Wasent expecting ib setup lol nice!
Posted

And just for fun and because I think its awesome... Here's my new setup. Just some LD15's in infinite baffle. These do almost 137b @ 24hz. Lol. These are the 500w line.

I saw that the other day fade. please get a shot of the subs from the front if you can. those lds are doing sunroof work

Posted

damn, I wanna swap my 8 xfl's for 8 hdd's but I think my wife would kill me if I dropped another $3k on the truck right now lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

damn, I wanna swap my 8 xfl's for 8 hdd's but I think my wife would kill me if I dropped another $3k on the truck right now lol

man that would be SICKK!.... sell the ab's first then get the hdds. swap em out she wont even notice.. :peepwall:

Posted

she would when she saw that our account was about $2k light lol

thinking ahead to next year, does tantric offer discounts for buying multiple subs?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Maybe TaylorFade can post some videos, really loving the way those SHDs look

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 410 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...