reg93f150 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 2 ohm stable amp, don't think it likes to run lower Quote ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
CJ18 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 It caused it to run a little hotter than normal, but I have run mine down to 1.33 Quote
Kyblack76 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 (edited) It caused it to run a little hotter than normal, but I have run mine down to 1.33 Where mine will be wired at also Edited July 31, 2013 by KyLar96 Quote SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Carbon Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 all 4 of mine may be wired below 2 ohm. not sure yet Quote
focku Posted July 31, 2013 Author Report Posted July 31, 2013 It caused it to run a little hotter than normal, but I have run mine down to 1.33 Awesome to hear. Looks like I'm getting this amp. Thanks for your input. Quote
will77530 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 voids warranty, amp doesnt like it but what do i know Quote
killallblue Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I ran mine at 1ohm daily it was hot as a bitch but never had a problem Quote
SnowDrifter Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 (edited) I've run my 4 channel at .7 per LOL Not a DC 175.4 though Edited August 1, 2013 by SnowDrifter Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.