Carl Casper Show Pics

IH8PunkRok

fucking hilarious edit! there were some fine ladies...rather young..but nice to look at! its so funny...everytime i go to that show and walk around, all i can do is shake me head and think "holy hell, kentucky really is full of white trash/rednecks/redneckish-whitetrashish-wannabe thugs" and i hold my head in my hands and shed a tear...

HA! up where i am...i at least live in/near black neighborhoods. and cincinnati. down there... i heard a redneckish-whitetrashish-wannabe thug talkin and bout busted out laughin. never heard the slang with a country accent before...sounded like he was trying so hard

Posted Image

Posted Image

poor lil thing..cant get loud

i wonder why these retards with these "things" love to give out free advertisement....

Posted Image

damn, thought i had the loudest geo metro in world (or the only one stupid enough to try to make one loud) well i guese ill have to settle for the loudest non- walled daily- driver. anyone know the specs on his system?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

damn, thought i had the loudest geo metro in world (or the only one stupid enough to try to make one loud) well i guese ill have to settle for the loudest non- walled daily- driver. anyone know the specs on his system?

im pretty sure he bought the car with the wall and everything already in place....he just added subs/amps/batteries...etc. i think they are two 15" memphis (not sure which kind) and i think he is running one adassa warlord (5000watts iirc)....crazy thing is, it peaks at 91hz!!!!!!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Looks likea great show. Anyone got more pics or vidz?

i have a bunch but i think most of them are repeats ill put them up but sorry in advance if theyre repeats.

lol i dont think so alot of people have those metros ive seen one hit 160 with 2 15s and 2 maxximus they were part of team maxxsonics i forget what subs they were running tho, but it was loud as fuck. you probably have the loudest non wall tho.

Archived