team skar audio adding new members

this is a late post but it is to inform any one that is interested that team skar audio will be adding new members very soon. we are now taking new member applications for the month of september. the most major requirement is you MUST be currently running skar gear when you appy. besides that we are open on entries. you dont have to be a hard core competitor or have a full show vehicle, but it does help your chances. for now we arent taking any more applications for the month of august, but you can request to get and send in your application to myself or chillmasterwill (team skar cpatain) and we will git it submitted to the rest of the current team members for voting. we will be voting for september new additions in the 1st week of the month. and please we all know theres alot of skar audio haters and bashers out there, but keep the negative stuff to yourself we dont need to see it here.

Edited by rubbernutz1

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

26 users reading this. no one is saying it...what timing lmao sorry i had to.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

:roflmao:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

This WILL NOT be a trash talking/clowning thread... We have already warned members about it... This will be the ONLY nice verbal warning

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yeah you guys if u cant keep this stuff adult and be SEMi professional about it then move on to another thread. all this hating on 1 brand is gitting damn ridiculous. it just shows the mental level of some ppl to claim to be adults when they act like little kids. if your interested in joining the team then fine post away. if all you wanna do is bash the company or the team because of who the owner is then go to another thread or another site :stfu2:

Edited by rubbernutz1
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

the team has a few competitors at the moment. 1 is a ranked bass boxing competitor. the team is still small in size at this time and thats what we are looking to change most. you dont have to have the loudest or baddest set up to be a team member. all we are asking is to rep the team and brand in the best way you possibly can. wer not looking to focus solely on competitors or show cars. we want members from all levels of the game. and to most of you out there this is just a hobby to most of us. we dont base our whole lives around car audio. there are a select few that are lucky enough to make thier living off the hobby, and props to them for being able to do that. BUT it doesnt give them the right to be stuck up to or treat the up and comers and noobs like dirt. thats the opposite of what we're looking for in a member.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

What are the requirements? I will be running 2 2500.1 in my upcoming build.

^i like this question. i have inquired about becoming a team member with a few companies over the years. some say the only requirement is to own the gear, others say you have to run it and go to a min amount of shows per year, and one you had to be voted in. are there any stipulations along with being a team member? ie cant compete in the same class as another member,, can only run your gear. thing along those lines?

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz