big dee Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 Ok guys tonight is the night it all boils over . I say walts a dead man . Jessie will get his revenge cause in the thick of it all Walt is a sick man and deserves what he gets
Raptorman Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 The entire cast was interviewed on Conan. Aaron was just like "Everyone dies, I'm tired of everyone asking all the time. So everyone dies!" Lol. Let's see. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Boner time 33 min and counting Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Kevin M Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I'm rooting for Walt. No matter what. I am not sure if he will survive and if he does he doesn't really have a reason to. His family hates him. I don't see him sitting on a beach drinking coronas surrounded by twenty somethings in bikinis. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I'm rooting for M60............... the M60 and the 7.62x51 nato rounds. That's about it. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 just started here Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Always check the sun visor first Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Love the close up of the license plate LIVE FREE OR DIE Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
inm Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 its gonna end by Dewey waking Hal up from a nap On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.