ROLEXrifleman Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 I'll send YOU to Belize Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
RooTxBeeR Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 My dvr didn't record mine Dammit On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
corey0928 Posted August 19, 2013 Author Report Posted August 19, 2013 On demand yo It was a great episode with a big cliffhanger at the end.
big dee Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Walt's DVD. So awesomei didn't see that coming at all! Nice twist
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.