For All Who Wish To Read

i was in 2,350 somthing.. i dunno.. just noticed that myself... ask david.. i am sure he knows.. since he runs the database

EDIT:

not even a 18+ member anymore..

Did they trash a bunch of old topics or something to make more room for the server?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Wasn't the whole reason they were bashing you is because 1 stupid fuse was to small? Give me a brake. Big woop the wireing kit came with a fuse that was to small. I dont think thats grounds for a public bashing.

Im kinda glad this hapend to you in the sense that it kinda woke you up and put your feet on the ground. You should do your system for you and only your self. Unless your doing it for $ which your not. So maybe when your wiring your system or thinking about what audio parts to buy. You will be happy and content with it being it was done for your self instead of thinking about how much attion or respect your gonna gain.

ohh and i forgot to add this part.. if anyone has any personal views or suggestions that they do not wish to have on this forum please fill free to e-mail me at [email protected] .. that i my personal email, and anyone can reach me at any time on there... cause i prolly wont be spending much time on here.

Thank you

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

dude don't stop doing something because ppl are jackasses.... I personally don't know what thread you are talking about but it doesn't matter... do what makes you happy and who cares what others think.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

DAVID- i dont remeber you at that show in yuba city.. the only people i remember from that show, and the 3 people i knew that helped me was kingsuv ( bill j.) thumper02 ( team gatley TIM) and old make mike with his van.. and mike helped me out the most.. so.. where are you in this?? you may have walked by.. and may have looked in my car.. but i dont even remember introducing yourself to me, as much as you saying one word to me. and i remember this show so well, cause steve took me around the block in his ho with another guy that was with him.. and that thing was loud..

Um maybee your memorey is bad bro, I was with Tim and Old man mike @ that show, I wouldnt say I got in your car and helped you if I didnt, I have no reason to lie about that, what do I gain from it? nothing. I didnt intoduce myself to you, Doug introduced me as SacMustang on the termpro forums and asked me If I would help you out, which I did, and had no problems doing so, and I was that guy that rode around the block with steve and you.

I made your post count 100 becuase of all the Bullshit ass post you have, the majority of your posts were completly off topic in various threads on this board, you seem to have something to say all the time weather its on-topic or not, your nott he only one that does it, and your not the only one that has threads/posts deleted because of it, your also not the only member to have his post count reduced because of it, post count means nothing on this forum.

you get bashed on or called out, because you leave yourself wide open for it, you talk alot and you dont back it up, unfortunitly you didnt learn after I and others said something about this, you still kept posting away.

yes I did say some unkind words but I spoke the truth, hoping that you would learn from it, your lucky nothing bad happened in dudes car, what would you do if dudes car had burnt to the ground by accident? I know you dont have alot of money and I know you couldnt afford to fix his car if it had burnt down.

your 100% right about the no bashing rule, I dint think I actually bashed you but if you think so, my bad, I laid out the truth as I know it, your a beginner, and you shouldnt be hooking peoples beat IMO, your own beat sure by all means go for it, becuase if its your shit and if you blow it up its your own fault and you have hopefully learned something from it.

just remember Quiters never Win and winners never quit, if your gonna quit over what I said you shouldnt have been here in the first place.

I aint mad at ya, I never recieved your email, so whatever was said there forget about it.

if your gonna stay thats cool with me, just remember to think before you type, becuase I and the moderators will keep on deleting stupid shit wether from you or someone else

David

Did they trash a bunch of old topics or something to make more room for the server?

i dunno.. there was a lot of stuff tampered with on my member profile.. all my friends that were on my friend list were deleted.. INCLUDING people part of Team Xtreme. i still had all my messages in my inbox, that i have just wiped all out. couple other things i am noticing are changed.. some of which i am changing... so.. i dont know why they were, and why it was done.,..

I have sent david a couple PMS asking why.. but.. he wont return any of them..

And i agree josh..

dont contort the truth, you sent one pm asking why.

you got to give some one time to respond before you say I wont respond, I have family and it comes before anything else I responded to you last pm.

well this sucks justin... after we talked last night, i thought things were cool... EVERY1 HAS MADE MISTAKES or else no1 would get better, you learn from mistakes, fuses being too small isnt ur fault... ive blown fuses before because it was too small of one from the amp kit i got... its no big, dont walk away from something you love... im sure people say shit about me, i dont care... its not cool but i dont care

ive had problems with mods too, and tbh if i dont get to be on smd anymore then i dont... im not gonna change myself for anyone, but i will respect the rules, and i expect others to too

think about it before you make something so drastic so quick.... you seem like a cool person... im a new person into this... i kno somethings, ive installed a few systems... no issues, maybe i have been lucky... but i also kno if i made a mistake the easiest thing to do would to say.. shit man im sorry.... and people should realize that and not bash you while you cant back it up

think some jason... dont walk away from something you love.... whether you have to meet these people or not... it takes the bigger man to walk away

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Um maybee your memorey is bad bro, I was with Tim and Old man mike @ that show, I wouldnt say I got in your car and helped you if I didnt, I have no reason to lie about that, what do I gain from it? nothing. I didnt intoduce myself to you, Doug introduced me as SacMustang on the termpro forums and asked me If I would help you out, which I did, and had no problems doing so, and I was that guy that rode around the block with steve and you.

I made your post count 100 becuase of all the Bullshit ass post you have, the majority of your posts were completly off topic in various threads on this board, you seem to have something to say all the time weather its on-topic or not, your nott he only one that does it, and your not the only one that has threads/posts deleted because of it, your also not the only member to have his post count reduced because of it, post count means nothing on this forum.

you get bashed on or called out, because you leave yourself wide open for it, you talk alot and you dont back it up, unfortunitly you didnt learn after I and others said something about this, you still kept posting away.

yes I did say some unkind words but I spoke the truth, hoping that you would learn from it, your lucky nothing bad happened in dudes car, what would you do if dudes car had burnt to the ground by accident? I know you dont have alot of money and I know you couldnt afford to fix his car if it had burnt down.

your 100% right about the no bashing rule, I dint think I actually bashed you but if you think so, my bad, I laid out the truth as I know it, your a beginner, and you shouldnt be hooking peoples beat IMO, your own beat sure by all means go for it, becuase if its your shit and if you blow it up its your own fault and you have hopefully learned something from it.

just remember Quiters never Win and winners never quit, if your gonna quit over what I said you shouldnt have been here in the first place.

I aint mad at ya, I never recieved your email, so whatever was said there forget about it.

if your gonna stay thats cool with me, just remember to think before you type, becuase I and the moderators will keep on deleting stupid shit wether from you or someone else

David

i understand.. i know i was out of line to get suspended.. thats water under the bridge.. I just didnt like how you came at me on that thread.. which could be water under the bridge too.. The email had nothing bad in it.. just wnated to know if the no member bashing rule is a huge part of the rules, why you were doing it to me.. and why was in on that thread.. that was the main part..

I really do want to be here david.. and i really want to be apart of this forum.. but i dont want to be attacked at the same time.. you are right.. i dont have the money..

doug never told me your name.. he said that he would have a couple people come by to help me.. thats about all i remember..

dont contort the truth, you sent one pm asking why.

you got to give some one time to respond before you say I wont respond, I have family and it comes before anything else I responded to you last pm.

it is cool david...

Archived