trainman0978 Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 After reading what david said, I can truly see both sides. Take his advice. You made a mistake, jokes were made at your expense, you learned from it. He brought up a good point, what if that dudes car had a electrical fire and it burned to the ground then what? On another note, yeah Every one gets off topic from time to time..... it happens, and there a a few that even I notice just think they need to post in every thread, and they post off topic in every thread or say something that could easily be taken wrong because the typer isn't as knowledgeable as they think..... I don't try to give anybody instructions or anything, except carpentry cause I am damn good at it. and I try ( sometimes my fingers fail me though ) to stay very much on topic , and stay with my realm of ability . some folks do not. Consistently. Do you feel like you fall into that category? and if post count does not matter then why knock it down? 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 well this sucks justin... after we talked last night, i thought things were cool... EVERY1 HAS MADE MISTAKES or else no1 would get better, you learn from mistakes, fuses being too small isnt ur fault... ive blown fuses before because it was too small of one from the amp kit i got... its no big, dont walk away from something you love... im sure people say shit about me, i dont care... its not cool but i dont care ive had problems with mods too, and tbh if i dont get to be on smd anymore then i dont... im not gonna change myself for anyone, but i will respect the rules, and i expect others to too think about it before you make something so drastic so quick.... you seem like a cool person... im a new person into this... i kno somethings, ive installed a few systems... no issues, maybe i have been lucky... but i also kno if i made a mistake the easiest thing to do would to say.. shit man im sorry.... and people should realize that and not bash you while you cant back it up think some jason... dont walk away from something you love.... whether you have to meet these people or not... it takes the bigger man to walk away hey thanks logan.. i really appreciate you letting me vent with ya last nite too bro.. I know we are local, and we are gonna chill out on these days.. ia m know i have gave ya a lot of advice and you done the same for me.. it is cool. i feel alot beter now i am talkin with david.. and it is gonna be water under the bridge.. yeah, i have a guy comming by tomorrow.. I am gonna try to sale as much as i can, and keep what i want.. I cant say i am gonna be at the very next comp, or 2 comps.. or 3.. but i will be there when i ready to be.. I am online if ya wanna send me a message on yahoo.. so.. again thanks for the support bro. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
loganberry Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 hey thanks logan.. i really appreciate you letting me vent with ya last nite too bro.. I know we are local, and we are gonna chill out on these days.. ia m know i have gave ya a lot of advice and you done the same for me.. it is cool. i feel alot beter now i am talkin with david.. and it is gonna be water under the bridge.. yeah, i have a guy comming by tomorrow.. I am gonna try to sale as much as i can, and keep what i want.. I cant say i am gonna be at the very next comp, or 2 comps.. or 3.. but i will be there when i ready to be.. I am online if ya wanna send me a message on yahoo.. so.. again thanks for the support bro. anytime, and like i said we learn from mistakes, even our fearless leader steve has... and the amp install kit is that, a COMPLETE install kit so the fuse should have held... i have to take a friend home then ill get on yahoo, but yea i wont be at the next few comps either, the money adds up if im not in it for anything other than to look.... ill b there when my system is ready... but dont sell your stuff and then want it back l8r, i kno if ur anything like me you will want beat whether you compete or not... think about that My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 After reading what david said, I can truly see both sides. Take his advice. You made a mistake, jokes were made at your expense, you learned from it. He brought up a good point, what if that dudes car had a electrical fire and it burned to the ground then what? On another note, yeah Every one gets off topic from time to time..... it happens, and there a a few that even I notice just think they need to post in every thread, and they post off topic in every thread or say something that could easily be taken wrong because the typer isn't as knowledgeable as they think..... I don't try to give anybody instructions or anything, except carpentry cause I am damn good at it. and I try ( sometimes my fingers fail me though ) to stay very much on topic , and stay with my realm of ability . some folks do not. Consistently. Do you feel like you fall into that category? and if post count does not matter then why knock it down? dont worry about it bro.. the last time i was here.. i was a begineer in my 1st or 2nd month here.. it isnt any big deal.. it sucks, cause i know a had more that 100 legit posts.. but. it is whatever.. i dont care if i have 1 post or 2500.. i just want my 18+ membership back david.. i am sure everything is good.. you said sorry for what you did.. i understand things come out different at the time, and you look back and say damn.. maybe i was a little rough.. thats respectable.. i see where you are comming from.. and you know where i am comming from.. it is all water under the bridge.. thank you for comming on and setting things straight.. much appreciated. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Twigz Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 I read the 1st page of this and figured i'd say my 2 cints. theirs gonna be haters where ever u go. I'm a juggalo and I even get made fun of on here, but I still went ahead and showed you guys what it's like in the life of the under ground the Gathering of the Juggalos 2007 Thread when I didn't have to give you guys a clue about what it is or what it's about but I did it because I wanted to. Yah, I had my face painted and probally had people viewing it laughing their asses off or w.e but that don't mean i'm not gonna paint my face no more. My 1st build with the 2 15' MTX RFL's we got our asses handed to us on that one me and TEAMBASSINURFACE, we didnt Resin the box, we didnt put MDF in the middle to make it strong, we just rushed it and never got to finish it and half the thread was just people telling us what we did wrong, but I'm not gonna stop that from making my new build. I mean, you go to shows to compete professionally you don't go their just because you got all this money, and you wanna prove $ talks and not have a clue what the fuck ur install is but just prove ur the shit cuz u got money for it. Take a look on how many people are reading this thread, alot that goes to show half the people on the forum give atleast 1 type of shit bout u, rather good or bad, your getting attention. My dad hounds me 24-7 on speakers, and says its a waste of money, and not to do it, i'm gonna do it anyways. You only live once. Their could be alot worse hobbies, like drugs, sex, parties, alchohol, ect. I choose car audio. Life is like a big fucking Bomb waiting to explode, but the flame will only reach the end if you let it. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
AI James Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 lol even this thread has turned into what you were told not to do by talking back and forth with peeps every minute rather then aiming it up.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 lol even this thread has turned into what you were told not to do by talking back and forth with peeps every minute rather then aiming it up. if david or anyone wishes to reach me i am on AIM and yahoo.. I am KanYonIrcNet on AIm and justinstohlman on yahoo.. send me a message. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
spl explorer Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 Just let it go. If car audio is a hobby of yours then just keep doing what you do. Don’t let other people destroy your hobbies. To be honest, there are a couple people on SMD I can’t stand so I pay 0 attention to what they have to say to me. Just don’t care. Just try not to get too worked up about what some people say on a forum. Just leads to more trouble. I’ve been there b4 and it isn’t worth it. Well good luck with your decisions about car audio and your system bro. Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year 94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now... 87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue *ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA* Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches. http://www.rollerzonly.com
bassboombottom Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 The internet is full of ignorant people who have nothing better to do than make other peoples experience shitty. Im not trying to be mean or butt in, but if you let people manipulate you all the time over things like this here or real life, people are gonna shit on you. I was like that a few years back, but now if someone says something bad about me, i just let it slide. It bugs me sometimes, but then i think of what a horrible life it must be for them to get their jollies from making others miserable. I treat what comments and other things i see on the internet as...well i just dont give 2 shits and a fuck. Again im not tryina tell you how to live your life. But im sayin that you shouldnt get hurt over someone elses opinion/. If i want someones opinion, ill ask for it. But i want you to know we guys at SMD are here for you. We cant make bad people dissapear from the net or forums, but you can talk to us and rely on us for comfort and/or info I hope you think twice about leaving Kevin Eisenhour 8v fury said:
+ZER0Hz+ Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 Yo man, just like my siggy says: "Behind every successful man is a pack of haters" 2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door: Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm) NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets Owner/Founder of RT Photography Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.