Sonic Electronix

I bought 2 fully loaded. can't wait to get them in a box.

Oh no shit?? i didnt know that smoove??!!??!

Dude.. what ya get?????

(yeah, i did black carbon fiber, and silver, to roll with the blazer theme)

I just got the plain black cap with white lettering (gonna be in a blowthough so they wont be seen). Right now they look amazing in the boxes they shipped in LOL!! I gotta stop getting side tracked with other projects.

I'm running 4 on 2 bc5500s and they laugh at that power. I've been beating on em for almost a year and haven't got em stinky yet. Their low end monsters that get loud and sound great doing it! KyLar96 I'm jealous my spider spacers don't have Fi etched on em, I have the silver Ti baskets not the black, and that carbon fiber cone is sexy as hell they didn't have that option when I got mine :(

Edit: dust cap not cone

Fuck brother, i think YOU DID JUST fine..... just fine my friend. ;)

IMHO a top 5 driver out right now.. period..... maybe top 3 .. ;)

this is a box i made using torres not including bracing cause im not sure how to calculate that or how much i would need this is with 2 4" dimpled flared ports from parts expess.

s13zt2.png

then this is what bass box pro 6 recomends for optimum in a vented box still would prolly use the same 4" flared dimped ports.

xn5h5g.png

thoughts opinions. this would be in my neon trunk sealed firing in. i want it for music sq / loud as shit

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Volume is good, but tuning is a little high for my taste. Could you do a 6" aero port because 6.4 sq. in. per cube is a little small.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

i gotta see if i can get a dimpled in a 6" i also only have about 30" of room to play with for the 15 and the ports to sit on

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Would it be possible to port through the rear deck?

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

prolly but i rather have it how it is currently sub sealed firing in as well as port makes for a cleaner and i think louder option. im not sure what im doing now as far as on a termlab trying to locate one but i deff think that way would be my best option

Archived