03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 LOL jeezus fukin chryst guys,, have a beer a lighten up BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
bbeljefe Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Just opened up the first one. Business is about to really pick up round here now... :-P EDIT: Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
SnowDrifter Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Too lazy to read through the thread. But I hate t nuts with a passion. The fins that hold them always break off and make getting the sub out a hellish experience If you want strong, Go to home depot and get some spax #14 multi-material construction screws. Small plastic box with a green backing. Can't miss it. They are beefy little guys. Thicker than 1/4" lag screws hehe ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Pioneerchuck Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 I used some deck screws I bought at Home Depot. They were rated for something like a 600lb vertical load or something like that. They looked like the ones N8 posted up but just coated in plastic
CleanSierra Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 I know N8 has had good luck with deck lags before, but I really like the bite of the SPAX too Snow. Its what I use and they've never failed me. I think they would eat the hell out of the wood though with repeated mounting and dismounting. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
SnowDrifter Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 I know N8 has had good luck with deck lags before, but I really like the bite of the SPAX too Snow. Its what I use and they've never failed me. I think they would eat the hell out of the wood though with repeated mounting and dismounting. I've pulled mine in and out of the box a TON for testing and haven't had them strip out yet Probably between 7-9 times they've been in and out ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.