Sundown Audio

2 crossfire c5 1700ds strapped at 1 ohm ? numbers?

Agreene

Any reason why crossfire stuff ain't used as much? Curious.

Saw this a couple days ago, a member on here. Seems there's quite a few systems that use crossfire gear that are just nasty.

Also agreene, baaudio would be worth sending a message to. ^ he runs 4 1700s in that.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

just orderd two of these bad boys

there underrated as is.. and rated at 12 volts

anyone got a ballpark idea of what ill be getting with two of amps strapped at 1 ohm? trying to figure out electrical.

cant find anything online. although I saw that they can ran down to like .25 ohms

question why strap them? Cause if your strapping at 1ohm each amp will see .5ohm need some strong electrical

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

anyone got a ballpark idea of what ill be getting with two of amps strapped at 1 ohm? trying to figure out electrical.

cant find anything online. although I saw that they can ran down to like .25 ohms

question why strap them? Cause if your strapping at 1ohm each amp will see .5ohm need some strong electrical

already orderd d1 subs. =/ cant wire each sub up to its own amp

already orderd d1 subs. =/ cant wire each sub up to its own amp

How many subs?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wish they made some more amps above this 1700.with

out jumping to the 8k big boy.I like the size and style of this model had 2 at one point was going to run four but jumped on DD instead.

did you clamp them what were they like ?

Never clamped them ran .5 ohm each on two mayhems was loud.

Wish they made some more amps above this 1700.with out jumping to the 8k big boy.I like the size and style of this model had 2 at one point was going to run four but jumped on DD instead.

Same. Im a X-fire fan. Noboy but drifter and a few others use the gear. And its good shit to....

You wouldn't belive how much CF gear I owned..

Wish they made some more amps above this 1700.with out jumping to the 8k big boy.I like the size and style of this model had 2 at one point was going to run four but jumped on DD instead.

Same. Im a X-fire fan. Noboy but drifter and a few others use the gear. And its good shit to....

You wouldn't belive how much CF gear I owned..

what kinda power you think ill be seeing rms ..with the two at .5 to get a idea for electrical

5k+

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived