Second Skin Audio

sub on fire, recone?

ncc74656

My sp4 from F I caught fire yesterday, do we think there's any reason a recone kit would not function in this speaker?

I can still move the cone up and down but most of the surround, the spiders, and half of the cone went up in flames yesterday.

nothing, gutted

Holy.... How did it catch on fire?!

A recone should work fine provided the motor and basket aren't damaged

ffs... this is the third time I have seen this...

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

i have no clue how they are doing this. I it took 25 minutes full clip for my btls to go and they did not catch on fire at all :unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

SEEN WHAT!!!!!??? A Fi driver catch fire? Or the OPs posting of his?

any pics of the sub so we could better give you the information ?

Ninja?!?! Please please tell me i have nothing to worry about ?!?!??! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

yeah light up.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

Wanna ride bikes?

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

Do horns get low

any pics of the sub so we could better give you the information ?

Ninja?!?! Please please tell me i have nothing to worry about ?!?!??! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No you have nothing to worry about. Speakers are dumb and only do what you tell them. If you feed them with nasty ass clipped to fuck power then you will have issues. As stated before, I know my Team FI subs where coming so i purposely smoked my btls and i had an orion 2500d per sub. I ran them FULL CLIP for 25 minutes before the subs blew and they was NO FIRE! There are more than a few on this site that can vouch for that

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

not the third time from me. a first here.

imgur.com/a/SifIJ#v0dCqjM

holy fuck... well... I think a recone would work... that looks pretty bad though

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

Archived