Andreetje77 Posted August 9, 2013 Author Report Posted August 9, 2013 This is the car he has now before he made a crappy ported box; And he did make it to;
Karkov Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 OMG at just about everything, thanks for sharing this, made my day....... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
BboyTaktix Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 holy NOOB...that looks like complete trash. Hope his car doesn't catch fire.... 2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp) SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)
rockFord_Expedition Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 Thank you for this. Got some good laughs. 20 years ago I wouldn't have seen the humor in this, I would have thought it was pretty nice work lol. Guess that means I'm pretty old. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Jerry G. Peraza Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 WOW.... see now thats stuff worthy clowning people on. For their own safety and good of car audio. In a way, I feel sorry for the guy. I bet he thinks he bumps, he pulled up on a termlab! lmao I wouldn't even with my current set up.
kl0wn Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 I was unaware a termlab went that low.. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Jessica Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 The guys trying I agree, We do have a good laugh at stuff like this but I'm sure lot's of us have done some competely stupid shit in our time. Hell, i have used romex for power wire for an amp when i didn't know better. Really, that was a jensen 4 channel amp, so the romex was probably good enough for that amp. My point is, it's easy to judge. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Skullz Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 My eyes hurt just looking at the mess called..... idk 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.