tacomaguy1 Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Damn man that sucks big time glad shes ok but at the same time i wouldnt of bailed my sister out if she did that sorry to hear though Should have left her in jail. this Team Flex Issues
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Damn dude. You seem to be holding yourself together well all things considered. If it were me, the wrath would be almost uncontrollable. Atleast your sis is alright. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
genesis Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 That sucks dude!! I take it that you only had liabilty insurance, I don't see how they can deny paying for damage to the parked car.my sister wasn't on the insurance and she's underaged but the car was stolen. dude you need to file a report, and use your insurance. insurance will cover a stolen car. sorry to hear.
genesis Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 otherwise, if nothing else, she'll learn nothing
Red-navi-916 Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Dont listen to insurance. Get a lawyer and stick it to them BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Agreene Posted August 12, 2013 Author Report Posted August 12, 2013 if we file the car as stolen will have to get that on her record, it was a very bad decision although we couldn't do that to her.
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 if we file the car as stolen will have to get that on her record, it was a very bad decision although we couldn't do that to her. i would in a heart beat her mistake she has to deal with it when my brothers tole my wheels i reported it he got charged people get what they deserve
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.