3000 Watts for $300 - To Good to be true? BB5000D AD-1 Results

I doubt you could ever get your dealer accounts pulled from a forum full of public(critics) opinions. I think you should just go retract your statement that you have no problem telling a customer that the amp does 3000 Watts. It's a blatant lie and I believe you KNOW it to be one. Don't be dishonest to a customer that trusts you, too many other small businesses do that. "Be the change you wish to see in the world"

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

The question was asked, if a customer walked in and asked if it did 3000 watts, what my response would be. Being completely realistic, 99% of the people interested in running that belva amp will not have the charging system to make it do 1200 watts. So is it my job to tell them that? What is the difference between the belva and any of the hifonics amps. Hifonics is doing great in business right now and by no means built better, nor do they perform any better in numbers, yet they can get away with over rating their amps every day on the internet. Do a agree in over rating amps, no. Can I stop manufactures from doing it, that is also a no. If I was trying to say that the damn belva did what they say it does, then why the fuck would I post the video on here??? I'm not fucking retarded. On the flipside of that, I'm not trying to get a bunch of companies on my ass for posting videos of their product and having asshats like you guys trash their product. I'm not trying to get my dealer accounts pulled.

If you would like to consider yourself a reputable shop, then your job is to explain to the customer what upgrades they need and why they need them. If I am installing a product in a customers vehicle, I WILL not install something that will not perform as advertise. If a customer comes to me wanting a 3000w amp, I cant sell them something that I know wont even bench out 3000w in ideal conditions.

Your customers will have more respect for you if you tell them the truth and you sell them quality products. Honestly if i were you, I would clear out all of my Belva inventory and close my dealer account with them. If they ask why, you tell them that their products do not do what they advertise and you refuse to sell over rated products to your customers. If they decide to either re work their ratings or make a better product, then maybe reconsider selling them. But for the time being they are being dishonest with their ratings to try and sell product.

I don't only sell belva. I still stand behind fosgate and there power series and my daily driver is all Hertz audio. I enjoy investing in good car audio brand. The only bad part is that the market for that stuff is terrible right now where I am. Nobody cares if it does rated or how it sounds around here. They just want something cheap that works. I would love to only sell high end gear, but that just isn't possible. I'm standing behind belva for the fact that it is a well built, well priced amp. Am I saying that I am on there nuts over how great of an amp it is, hell no. Of course a $300 amp isn't going to compete with amps that are 4 times it price. I will however say, you can buy 4 of them for the price of one T2500-1bdCP and have over twice the power CERTIFIED.

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

While I dont feel like wasting too much time arguing over somehting I will never buy, RFstang here has a more then valid point. IDK where you guys are located but 99% of people I see here dont give a shit what gear is, all they want is 2-12's and for them to be bangin, lanzars pyles or shitty chinese woofers they dont care, prefab all the way, the only time they ever act like something might be better is if its kicker....

So yeah, it would be nice if all manufacturers were honest on ratings, and shops sold good quality gear, but there is not a big enough market, at least not here. Shit people wouldn't buy my PPI 1300 for 100$ because they could get a 2000W+ for "less on ebay"

A good idea OP would be to keep it real here, you arent going to get anything past these guys, your customers, do whatever you want, I understand the exact point you are trying to make.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

While I dont feel like wasting too much time arguing over somehting I will never buy, RFstang here has a more then valid point. IDK where you guys are located but 99% of people I see here dont give a shit what gear is, all they want is 2-12's and for them to be bangin, lanzars pyles or shitty chinese woofers they dont care, prefab all the way, the only time they ever act like something might be better is if its kicker....

So yeah, it would be nice if all manufacturers were honest on ratings, and shops sold good quality gear, but there is not a big enough market, at least not here. Shit people wouldn't buy my PPI 1300 for 100$ because they could get a 2000W+ for "less on ebay"

A good idea OP would be to keep it real here, you arent going to get anything past these guys, your customers, do whatever you want, I understand the exact point you are trying to make.

Thank you, at least somebody understands where I am coming from. I'm not trying to hide anything from anyone. I simply posted a real life situation of what that amp will do. As I stated before also, that was with a mechman 300 and a kinetik 2400. That in itself is better charging than most people that would buy this amp would see. So stop the bashing. I'm not here to argue, just state the facts.

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

Also, I have no interest in posting more AD-1 results on SMD if this is how every thread is going to get. It's straight bullshit. If you want more results posted, then please be respectful. All I'm doing it testing it, I'm not the manufacture. So if you aren't happy with the results, then blame them, not me.

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

Id love to see those brands that are being compared to this thrown on it. The hifonics etc. Im willing to bet the results are very similar. basically any amp you see someone say its a good amp for the price.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived