3000 Watts for $300 - To Good to be true? BB5000D AD-1 Results

He could always use the Dyno tests to say here is what the amp is capable of and send a customer to his youtube page.

He could always use the Dyno tests to say here is what the amp is capable of and send a customer to his youtube page.

OP has already said the he would happily tell a customer that the amp will do its full rated power with proper voltage. What is proper voltage, 120v?

Could we see what it does at 14.4v? maybe? :shrug:

Not 100% accurate, but it will get you a great ballpark figure with in 100 watts if not less since the numbers shown on the ad-1 are legit.

Certified mode 1% THD = 2031 watts rms @ 14.4 volts.

A couple volts does not make no where near as much difference as people think.

Could we see what it does at 14.4v? maybe? :shrug:

Not 100% accurate, but it will get you a great ballpark figure with in 100 watts if not less since the numbers shown on the ad-1 are legit.

Certified mode 1% THD = 2031 watts rms @ 14.4 volts.

A couple volts does not make no where near as much difference as people think.

Just a thought. Wasn't sure if It would change much.

yea 2 volts aint much, now when you go from a 12-14volt system that holds steady to a 18-19volt system that holds steady under load, theres a bigger jump in power, but still not as much as people think. Main thing then is your amp draws less current due to the higher voltage to make its power, which is then a tad easier on your electrical system

HELLO????? OP you out there??? You must be too busy selling customers a 3000w amp that only does 1700w. Oh but wait, if you have better voltage your power will double! Come on man that is almost as bad a 400+400=1000

Seriously man? Do you have nothing better to do on here than sit and talk shit? I've been working 12 hour days, give me a break. Go back and read my post from the beginning. I said I realistically see it doing 2300-2500 watts. If you find me one other amp that I can get for cheaper than my dealer cost on this amp that will do over 1700 certified at 12 volts then I'll happily shut up. Until then, stop busting my balls. Everyone else on here agrees that it is a good deal. I don't make the amp, nor do I badge it with a 5000watt max power tag. Do I agree with that marketing tactic.... no. Do I think it's a good 2000 watt amp, yes. Why would I post a video of it doing 1710 if I'm trying to tell people it will do 5000? That makes no sense.

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2