OrzechNJ Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Nice ! 8753 ! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
knowledge Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 thicken's it has REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
IBleedMusick Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 8764 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Lbox88 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 8775 vs 8209 UBL | Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 8794 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
OrzechNJ Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 8826 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 8835 UBL | Build Log
Skater229 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 8837 vs 8212 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
Rockford96 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 8841 My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.