Lbox88 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 13960 UBL | Build Log
TNichy Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 13973 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
OrzechNJ Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 13975 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 13978 UBL | Build Log
baron_of_bass Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 13982 Lets break 14k http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 Team Bass-Hz
mirosbee23 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 14027 I say 15k by the end of the day
big dee Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 I'm not making a 100 post to let you know I'm voting ! But I am like crazy!! Good luck bro!!!!
Lbox88 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 14047 vs 13713 ahead by 334 now UBL | Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 14064 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.