miniSPLlancer Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Might actually be a pretty nice turnout tomorrow. Not to mention the other show, Severed in the Southwest, hosted by Severed Ties 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
CleanSierra Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 God I haven't heard of them in forever. Remember the guys in IV Ever Low, obviously before the need for the Severed Ties club? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
miniSPLlancer Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 God I haven't heard of them in forever. Remember the guys in IV Ever Low, obviously before the need for the Severed Ties club? I know the name but not really the faces 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
Smoove Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Might actually be a pretty nice turnout tomorrow. Not to mention the other show, Severed in the Southwest, hosted by Severed Ties I wish I could make the car show. Last year has some sick ass rides. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 And done: Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
BassHead1990 Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 My show attendance is disappointing, so I'm making it my MISSION to go on the 12th of January. And uh oh look who's gonna be there my ride isn't anywhere close to finished, but I'm going to try and make it to this one. (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
VaNQuisH Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 And done: Tripple baffle my friend? damn.. how much bracing inside that beast Currently: * Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage * (2) Morel Ultimo 12's * (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm) * (1) Arc Audio 1200.6 * RF 360.3 DSP
CleanSierra Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 None, just glassed seams. Box is 1.5" on all sides and 2.25" on baffle. I don't know if flex will be an issue Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
miniSPLlancer Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 None, just glassed seams. Box is 1.5" on all sides and 2.25" on baffle. I don't know if flex will be an issue Looks good buddy. can't wait to hear this thing in person. I like big builds, because mine is small LOL 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.