Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

The blowthrough is on hold as of right now :(

I started getting itchy to sell it abd didn't want to explain the hole. Maybe the me car bug will fade and the blowthrough bug will take back over, but as of this moment, it is paused.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I am without sound currently. I was going to try to get those same subs in an isobaric push/pull. I don't know if I have the time to get it done before Sunday. I have the design, I just need to cut and assemble.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I haven't heard from Rick yet, or for a while. He is back and forth between here and CA all the time working at power plants I believe. I fully plan to be there :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted
Posted

*Update*

I have managed to get approved for a day off today(Friday) and plan on starting a box from scratch. Design should be solid. It will house a single Fosgate Power 15 with amps frenched in and wires clean and 2 4" ports flared and firing at the passenger B-pillar tuned at 35Hz. I'm hoping I can pull this build off in one LONG day of work today. Wish me luck. I wanted to run these isobaric and if I have time, I'll shrink the interior volume and make trim rings to mount the other inverted. Whew, I'm already exhausted thinking about the work in the AZ heat..

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9404 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...