slamingsuburban Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 well if you need any help id be willing
CleanSierra Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 well if you need any help id be willing I appreciate the offer Sir. I'm gonna bust ass on it and try to get her playing by Sunday Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
slamingsuburban Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 hell ya caint wait to see that
SLAYER1805 Posted September 6, 2013 Author Report Posted September 6, 2013 Woooooooh CleanSierra is gonna have a build
CleanSierra Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Whew, going out to start cutting wood now Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
slamingsuburban Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 ya its only in the 90s right now best time to do it lol
Smoove Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Make it happen. I've thrown boxes together in a few hours just so I could have somwe bass. Dont worry about making it pretty 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Make it happen. I've thrown boxes together in a few hours just so I could have somwe bass. Dont worry about making it pretty It will be as pretty as I can make it Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
rockFord_Expedition Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 May the force be with you. You can do it!! Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
rockFord_Expedition Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Any progress updates Justin? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.