Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

Check my thread :)

Box is basically made. The part that worries me is if I have enough 4 gauge to make it to both amps. I will be mounting one amp in the same spot it was, I will be moving one of them to the driver side that used to be on passenger side. I may just move my ground distribution block so the wire makes it. I always have my wire long, I just don't remember if there's enough.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Its all good, its related to tomorrow so no thread jacking happening here :) I got my ride all purdied up for tomorrow, should be fun ;) can't wait to hear them old school Rockfords!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

I have a lot of work to do still, I'm going to get her playing though. The amp mounting will be the trickiest, trying to make it right :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I have run out of steam and there is still too much to do. I had to work last night and I'm positive I could have finished it and gotten it playing if I had not worked. I'm still getting work done, it just won't be playing today :(

Sorry, I really thought I could get it done. It's raining really hard outside right now so I'm not sure if this is a rain or shine event?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I am heading to the west side about noon. Got the Z the best I can get it for now. The system does like some old school Bass Boy

Posted

Yeah the place is right near a little Mexican restaurant I believe. Its on the west side of the Grand Ave, 59th ave intersection.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3339 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...