mmets Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 37 and its nice to know I'm not the only one still into this from the day, on the other hand I feel like I'm 60 after 18 and half years as a grunt, but my mind still thinks I'm 21. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
mmets Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 37 and its nice to know I'm not the only one still into this from the day, on the other hand I feel like I'm 60 after 18 and half years as a grunt, but my mind still thinks I'm 21. And for whatever reason I'm still a ratard and have no idea why it posted twice.............just don't go 100% as they say lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Borris The Blade Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Ill be 28 in a few days and you guys are making me feel young. lol It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
dog24fret Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 41 here Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Soccerballzs Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 Lol You need a cane made old timer Don't need cane when I have a prop in the middle! Have'nt you heard the story of the 3 legged man? When one wasn't working he used the other as a prop! Can I say that it was clean. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Skater229 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Will be 41 in a few weeks... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
CaptainzPlanetz Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 24 here ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
dog24fret Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Make me one Billy. Ill buy it off you. love your craft. You have talent for shiz Thanks man. Give some time and I'll see what I can do. 24 hereOh hush lol Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
fosgatefan821 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 36 as of yesterday 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.