Sonic Electronix

Pro install inquiry / Technical Assistance

Already pissed off a mod trying to help you out,not a good start to the forum. First off lose your attitude and you'll actually get some advice/help but you also have to make use of the advice.. I'm sure someone will chime in that knows of a shop that is relatively close to you just don't be a dick about it.. On another note welcome to the forum,there's lots of cool people and good advice on here so enjoy..

N8 was only trying to help you out bro no need to be a wise guy. He's trying to help you find a reputable shop that might be able to help you.

It didn't seem very inviting to me sorry to bust your bubble. However I do appreciate him asking me where I was from. and wow all this work for this forum and for his sites but it's just a side business? I am surprised.. I own a computer business that would sky rocket if I had his marketing financial ability. He would do so well reaching out to people. He seems like a great guy and I do appreciate the help I have received from many posters. Thanks.

Maybe somehow I could contact him for an install?

He does not install for a business he has said that many many times. As for a shop doing a install for you i can bet 99% of people will say dont take it to a shop just do it your self. It saves you money and gives you the know how to do it. Also i have seen from personal experience that shops do not do the best work. some may but all the ones i have seen are crap. I would rather do it my self look like shit but be right then have a shop do it look ok and sound like shit and cause my car to ceatch fire. (and no my install does not look like shit just my box lol)

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Bottom of the forum's home page has a few shops. If they made it there they have to be pretty great.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

LOL

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Already pissed off a mod trying to help you out,not a good start to the forum. First off lose your attitude and you'll actually get some advice/help but you also have to make use of the advice.. I'm sure someone will chime in that knows of a shop that is relatively close to you just don't be a dick about it.. On another note welcome to the forum,there's lots of cool people and good advice on here so enjoy..

I pissed off a mod? How by asking an innocent questions? I didn't have an attitude so I'm not sure where you are getting that information. People like you who give negative accusations instead of asking questions to help are the people who make unprofessional sites like this look bad not me. So yeah im all set with this site now. I have never seen a site push me away so fast before. Wow nice going guys.

However as far as the people who didn't assume anything negative or said I had an additute and actually tried to help me.. Thank you very much for trying.

For the rest of you goodbye and good luck.

And the award for most easily offended goes to.

But for serious, this place is pretty welcoming. No one actually pushed you away, steve does not do installs for customers that's all that was said.

As in he works a full time job and it is his hobby just like the thousands of members on here, most of which are pretty knowledgeable and some ridiculously so.

Long story short, chill. Hang around a bit. All you want to know can be found right here.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

whats your budget, quick easy question to determine what kind of shop and quality you are looking for

YES finally a question that is productive! :) I would spend about 3-5k on my install for my new vehicle.

I pissed off a mod? How by asking an innocent questions? I didn't have an attitude so I'm not sure where you are getting that information. People like you who give negative accusations instead of asking questions to help are the people who make unprofessional sites like this look bad not me. So yeah im all set with this site now. I have never seen a site push me away so fast before. Wow nice going guys.

However as far as the people who didn't assume anything negative or said I had an additute and actually tried to help me.. Thank you very much for trying.

Your response to him was negative and you sounded like a dick. I wasn't trying to be an asshole but you brought it out of me.. Nobody was trying to push you away from here but however you are a dick so I have no reason to want to try to help you. Good luck buddy..

Your response to him was negative and you sounded like a dick. I wasn't trying to be an asshole but you brought it out of me.. Nobody was trying to push you away from here but however you are a dick so I have no reason to want to try to help you. Good luck buddy..

Words on a screen are a funny thing aren't they. Especially since they have no tone of voice or direct way to perceive them. Having said that, I'm not the one that's swearing acting like a 5 year old.

Archived