Charging XP3000 overnight?

EDITED: New question in post #13

Was sitting at 11.50 before I pulled it earlier today before work, and was at 11.54 before I put it on the charger an hour or so ago. It's now at 11.67 and going very slowly. Is this normal? I've never had this happen before so I don't know how long it's going to take to charge back up. I'm hoping I haven't fried it completely but I don't know...

Am I okay to leave this on the Battery Tender Plus charger over night? Planning on also checking the Interstate under the hood that was 10.x earlier today and somehow miraculously sat at 12.94 after I did my shift at work (delivering pizzas) after it had sat for a half hour or so. Gonna check that in the morning to see what it sits at after a full night of rest but it's not looking good for the XP right now.

Looking for some guidance, but mainly wondering if it'll be fine to leave on the charger over night. Hoping I didn't fuck up too bad but if I did it's on me...some lessons are more costly than others

Edit: It's been at 11.67/68 for the past 10 or so minutes as well, don't know if it's gonna go any higher so I'll prob update with voltage in an hour if I can keep myself awake that long...

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I personally wouldn't use anything other than an intelli charger. Those trickle chargers don't have a float mode that i know of and they basically do exactly what its doing now. It slowly recharges it and it could take all night or a whole day. Invest in some form of an intelli charger and you will be alot happier

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

If it's a dead battery it's totally normal. Unless you have a 20 amp plus charger on there it's going to take at least a day. Should be fine to charge over night

If it's a dead battery it's totally normal. Unless you have a 20 amp plus charger on there it's going to take at least a day. Should be fine to charge over night

1.25A 12V charger. I have to work again tomorrow at 4 lol, let's hope the Interstate isn't dead! Ironic thing is I need to work so I can make money and buy 1-2 more XP's like I was planning but being out of commission like this I can't work -.-

Yeah it will probably take a solid 3-5 days to charge. Assuming 24/7. Just hook the thing up and check it every 6-10 hours

Should be able to bring it back. Having a larger charger would be an advantage here since you can do a couple charge/drain cycles in a reasonable amount of time.

Let me put it this way: I have never encountered an AGM battery that I can't bring back. Maybe not to 100%, but certainly enough to be usable and still function as designed

My new question is how high should I charge it before I take it off? I am going to try to do the charge/drain cycle you're talking about and just have no audio for the next few weeks while I wait to buy another XP3000. Learned my lesson, I can do without music for a while so I can rebuild a strong electrical.

So what do I charge it too, and then what do I let it fall to before recharging again? Anyways here's a pic of what's going on so far:

DSCN2684_zps65f00e1e.jpg

Charge to around 14v

Drain to 11ish. Charge again. Do this 2 or 3 times

Archived