Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 I bet you meter higher than me, my truck sucks on the meter but is fucking brutal to sit in. Dont kid your self though man, you have a beast of a truck NO.. no.. See, i beg to differ.. i think ill meter dick... but... its fun to sit in.... Why i did what i did... I totally *feel you my friend... totally... I just need some help here and there.. or .. ERRRRRYYYYwhere.. lol... Much respect to you, and yours sir.. much... much.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OBI Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Dude get that sealed ASAP! You'll love the amount of air you will move when no air goes back past the bpillar. Coming bro.. LOL... coming.. Got more electrical work.. and such to do.... I HAD to have room.. sooo im not even close to the pillar.... But... ill figure it out soon.. lol lol. Just do what I did. Fleece from the box to the pillars and floor then glass that shyt! Then foam behind it all. But make it look better than mine lol.
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Shit... So.. More. MORE WORK eh? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
tacomaguy1 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Mdf roof, problem solved lol Mine seems to be holding so far Looking loud....first back window trick I've seen with a wall lol Team Flex Issues
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Mdf roof, problem solved lol Mine seems to be holding so far Looking loud....first back window trick I've seen with a wall lol Lol. It's about 3-4" off the pillar. I thought "what the hell". Again. Me and Laura are lengthy. We need leg room Cost of a db. Meh. But you get me. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Oh. And if I did the 2 front,....on a hitting song. LOL. Yeah. To easy. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CNF Kevosinn Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 my thoughts are this thing is bad ass! sealing my wall off made a HUGE difference. its so worth it *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.