New Eminem Single + Album (Official Video/Itunes Link/Cover artwork)

Alright so, I downloaded the 'Berzerk' track, and I like it. Reminds me quite a bit of his old stuff.

However, I can't believe I have skimmed over 7 pages of replies, and not 1 has talked any shit about the lame, recording ? Very little deep, clean bass :( You guys do like lots of deep, clean bass, right ?

I play stuff like this in my car, as it doesn't have any subs, or additional power anyway.... but it just don't cut it in my truck.

Worse yet, just listening to it, it does not sound like a song which would benefit much from bass boosting either, as the bass line is just not clean, and clear to begin with. I've heard a lot of tracks that were good recordings, with good, clean, well defined bass, just not enough of it. < These are easy to fix. However, Berzerk just sounds like a lost cause in the SQ dept.

Peace,

Fish

Yeah I dont have bass period in my car....there is one song that sounds like its distorted, i forget which song though. Em hardly has deep bass line songs, his beats are more all around sound IMO. FWIW I believe there is a short sweep at the end of the 2nd hook in Monster, I can hear it even on my stock door speakers

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

What song does he reference Stan in? I must of missed it.

Probably one of the best songs he's done, but this is in my own opinion.

Again maybe in my own opinion it my be the best song on the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFFtOVxtsj4

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

The first song on the album Bad Guy is Stan's little brother Matthew who was referenced by Stan. Listen carefully to the song, its crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HnRHyIL1H4

Stan lyrics mentioning him:

"If you didn't wanna talk to me outside the concert
You didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you for four hours and you just said no"
"And here's an autograph for your brother, I wrote it on a Starter cap"
Also anybody notice the end of "So Much Better" he says "I'm just playin bitch, you know I love you" and at the end of White America on The Eminem Show he ends it with "I'm just playin America, you know I love you"....one of the many references to his past work he has on this album.
If you guys haven't watched the Sway interview with him on MTV.com, linked one part above, you should. He says he didn't count bars for his verses on this album like past work b/c he felt like he may never have another chance to say what he wanted to say he just said what he needed to and let it be.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Evil Twin is pretty awesome. He really lets it be known that he thinks he's the best out there.

"Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four

And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore, and I got an Evil Twin

So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for"

Slim and em?

Evil Twin is pretty awesome. He really lets it be known that he thinks he's the best out there.

"Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four

And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore, and I got an Evil Twin

So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for"

Slim and em?

Yep!

Archived