If The Apocalypse Were To Happen....

I don't believe Zombies to be a physical possibility either. Our bodies aren't designed to function anareobically. Depends on what kind of specific zombie situation, but all zombies I've ever seen aren't possible with human physics and how our bodies work.

All that aside, I'd be scared as shit, but only initially. I'd be ready to act and kick ass after the initial shock wore off.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You also then spent the rest of your post with a zombie apocalypse playing out in vivid detail...but I'll play along.

What other apocalypse do you fear? Mega asteroid on a collision course with earth?

Antichrist?

Magnetar entering our solar system?

Galactica eating our planet?

Mayans were right just off about the time and an ancient civilization of titans causes natural disasters to disrupt the core of our planet leading it to fall in on itself?

There are some practical ideas for what an apocalypse might be for our race and planet. Sadly the ones that are actually real and legitimate we have no way of preparing for at this moment due to science, technology, and understanding. I'm not trying to belittle you but if more and more people keep wasting time with impossible dream events, that will be the only apocalypse.

I understand, I only picked the zombie theme because it seems to be the most common of all the apocalypse that people fear. While I don't believe zombies are possible at all, no...In fact.. I know for absolute certain that they are not possible. But the only reason why I chose that is because it is the most common.

While I believe in aliens and other things, I just don't believe that they are going to be the cause of the apocalypse, I believe that humans will ultimately be the end of us, We will do something so stupid, it will affect everyone.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

That's possible, but the means of disposal we might use, nuclear or bio, which could easily end us we don't have a way of bring prepared. A more likely scenario is our sun begins to dwarf and enter into the final stages of her life...

Do we have the scientific ability to harness fusion thus giving us a manner of energy capable of taking us out of this solar system? Will we have already found the other inhabitiable planet and start migration? That would be intense.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I was told once in school that the sun was already beginning to die. I think if it comes to that, we are fucked, We don't have anything that can transport an entire population safely to another planet that we know nothing about. If it does come to that, it would not be in my lifetime.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

The biggest fear of collapse is a collapse of society caused by a naturak disaster. Over throw oof the government or foreign military strikw with emp capabilities

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Everyone always talks about surviving the apocalype or what if this or that....

Fuck all that noise, if shit is that bad I hope me and my family are at ground zero just to get it over with suffering free

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

The biggest fear of collapse is a collapse of society caused by a naturak disaster. Over throw oof the government or foreign military strikw with emp capabilities

I don't think there would be a natural disaster big enough to completely destroy the world on its own. Unless its like a super volcano like yellow stone, or another Ice Age. I am probably wrong.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Doesnt have to. It just has to be localized enough. Think the korean shopp keepers in the watts and rodney king riots weren't thinking the shtf. Or how about Katrina? Its very possible to be facing a scenario that you arent prepared for. What about a super blizzard in the north. Tornadoes in the midwest. Floods etc. Dont pay attention to the zombie apocalypse stuff as its not necessarily going to happen. There are situations where being prepared will mean life or death

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Makes sense, Like if it were to hit something important like a government head facility. If something were to hit north Korea and their leader was killed, Something would happen.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

There are alot of scenarios that this would play out as. Just have to look beyond the zombie front

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived