If The Apocalypse Were To Happen....

If the Apocalypse were to happen......tomorrow....would you be prepared?

Let's say that you were at a friends house, then you hear sirens, you think nothing of it, then your friend gets a message on their cell phone, it from "emergency" It says to stay indoors, and to lock all doors, and take extreme caution if you have to go outside. Your friend tells you the message, you tell him it must be a joke. His girlfriend comes back from his bathroom, asking if anyone else got a message from "emergency", You hear more sirens, Now they are worried, You tell them its a joke, there must be an emergency somewhere, then your phone goes off, the exact same name as them, displaying the exact same message. As quickly as you read it, another message appears on your cellular phone, this time all of you get it at the same time. It says to turn on the Television. Visibly worried, you rush over to the television set and quickly turn it on, Its the emergency alert, you quickly change channels to see if its still just some joke, Its on every channel. Just then the President Of The United States Of America comes on, The President says that this is a time of great crisis, Every country around the world has their recently dead rising, We are trying our best to contain the situation, but it is grim, Everyone so far that has been attacked by these zombies has come back to attack. They are not slow like we portrayed in our fictional movies, they are fast, they are hungry, and they infect as simple as a scratch, We are searching for a cure, We believe its in the air, and water, but only restarts your heart when your heart stops, only to be reanimated moments later. We have all military and all defense forces on full alert, So far our efforts have failed. We urge you to defend your-self's and get to the predesignated areas of safety, There police personnel and military personnel will be there protecting you.

As the President was saying where the safety areas are, there is a scream, then gunshots, The camera turns toward the door, suddenly the power goes out.

Your with your friends right now, but your family, your wife(If), children (If), girlfriend, uncle, father, mother, brother, sister, they are still home, your father and mother only have a house phone, thinking they would never need cell phones, Its 10:13 PM, they would be sleeping.

Your sister is at her job in the hospital, Shes a Paramedic, She would be on the front lines, But all emergency personnel got locked down at the hospital, no one in, no one out, stuck in the hospital with people dying, As soon as people die, they get reanimated.

Your Brother is a woodsman, a hunter, out hunting with his 16 year old son, You think he should be safe he and his son have weapons, However he does not get good cell service out there in the woods, He knows nothing of whats happening.

Your uncle, an trained veteran of the Army a 12M, Reached the rank of E-9 Sgt Major, Should be fine, if he weren't born in 1942. He hasn't seen anything since he retired from being a volunteer fierfighter back in 2005.

Your son (If), Right now he should be home, playing games, Surely he has gotten the message.

Your Daughter (If), She would be just be getting off her job as a store asst manager, You are proud of her shes only 23. She should be meeting up with her boyfriend after work, This will surly change things.

Your Wife (If), At this time she should be watching the news, She has her permit to carry a concealed pistol, She should be fine.

Your friends your with now, The male friend is a (insert blank), His girlfriend (Or wife) is a (insert blank)

You, Depending on what you do, This is what you decide, your story.

Now, Would you be prepared for the zombie or any Apocalypse that were to happen, if it were to happen unexpectedly? Lets say this example.

Would you be prepared?

I would not, But I think that because everyone around me has guns, we would be somewhat safe.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

no\ where prepared as i want to be physically but hopefully all my knowledge i have learned will help me out lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

If the zombie apocalypse were to ever actually happen everyone is screwed, no use preparing.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

God this shit is so stupid.

I wish zombies were real, I would own this shit. But everything about it is just the dumbest thing you could possibly fear. And please tell me why the power goes out. To add fear? Because there is NOTHING tactical about cutting the power to fight zombies. I can easily go into a thousand reasons zombies would never exist, let alone your premise of an infection that restarts the heart only after it stops. I wish people didn't spend so much time trying to rationalize something that is impossible and retarded.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Now, Would you be prepared for the zombie or any Apocalypse that were to happen, if it were to happen unexpectedly? Lets say this example.

Would you be prepared?

I also did say this.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

If you wanna be realistic the apocalypse is going to be one of two things biochemical warfare in which case your fucked or nuclear warfare in which case your also fucked

/thread

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

You also then spent the rest of your post with a zombie apocalypse playing out in vivid detail...but I'll play along.

What other apocalypse do you fear? Mega asteroid on a collision course with earth?

Antichrist?

Magnetar entering our solar system?

Galactica eating our planet?

Mayans were right just off about the time and an ancient civilization of titans causes natural disasters to disrupt the core of our planet leading it to fall in on itself?

There are some practical ideas for what an apocalypse might be for our race and planet. Sadly the ones that are actually real and legitimate we have no way of preparing for at this moment due to science, technology, and understanding. I'm not trying to belittle you but if more and more people keep wasting time with impossible dream events, that will be the only apocalypse.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived