When it Rains it Pours - Update pg. 3

I am sorry for the difficulties. I hope that all of the memories are sweet and that all of the days to come are just as sweet. No matter anything else enjoy your family, blood family and SMD family.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Funky, read this article.

http://gazette.com/cripple-creek-victors-bertrand-coaches-on-undeterred-by-bone-cancer/article/705255

My old high school teacher/coach.

I know what the doctors said about your mom. Look at what they said about him. 1% recover like him. Let her beat the odds. I'm going through very similar situation, with my mom being hospitalized for over 3 weeks now. I know how it feels. Just stay strong man. And as you say, you have all of us.

Sheena = pedobear

I think I am the textbook definition of a forum lurker...I seldom post on here, yet I find myself enjoying SMD in some way everyday. You sir, have compelled me to say something. My heart goes out to you. I lost my mom at a young age. She died in a car accident. She was here one moment, and gone the next. I have witnessed friends and other members of my family go through prolonged illnesses and I have to tell you that I thank goodness that I didn't have to endure what you're enduring. You have my best thoughts and prayers. Keep your head up, and keep processing through this forum.

Peace and blessings.

Sometimes, you get the Bear. Sometimes, the Bear gets you.

The support here is humbling.

Since I quit working to be my moms live in care taker, I try to get some type of stress relief by doing little things here and there, building boxes from scraps and what not just to pass the time and give me something else to think about. Our hobby is a great stress reliever. Going to take out my front door speakers tomorrow's and just swap the left and right ones. I know it's pointless work, but it allows me to still work on my stuff without having to buy anything.

http://gazette.com/cripple-creek-victors-bertrand-coaches-on-undeterred-by-bone-cancer/article/705255

I know what the doctors said about your mom. Look at what they said about him. 1% recover like him. Let her beat the odds. I'm going through very similar situation, with my mom being hospitalized for over 3 weeks now. I know how it feels. Just stay strong man. And as you say, you have all of us.

Pretty amazing article. Man, you just never know.

Yeah. Knowing him though, he had it beat. He's that "Fuck you, I'mma do what I want" type of guy. Remember being at practice and he fell. Was just standing there and kinda collapsed to his knees. Didn't really recall what happened, just knew that we were holding onto him so he didn't fall face first or anything on the gym floor. And about 5 minutes later, he's up and walking again. So how the article says, he fell about 10 feet and landed on his ladder, brushed himself off and got right back up? Da hell? For an older guy (We think he WAS around like 68, so now probably like 74 lol), that's something that he shouldn't do. Just collapsed, so either go home with someone driving you or following you... or stay and watch practice but don't get up and walk around and all.

So literally, just be strong. Know that you got us and we here for ya.

Sheena = pedobear

Keep your head up and stay strong.. Enjoy the memories bro.. Sorry you're having to deal with this and I hope your wife helps you through this process. Prayers for you all.

I'm very sorry to hear about all this man, that's all pretty rough. I kinda know the feeling; my grandma had a stroke a few years ago and is doing well but can't use the left side of her body which frustrates her because she's the irish grandma who was always cooking or laughing or being up and about. It's also taken a hell of an emotional toll on my grandfather, one of the greatest men i know, and he's turned to drinking to cope. Sorry for your loss man, remember all us bassheads are here for you. Stay strong.

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Yeah. Knowing him though, he had it beat. He's that "Fuck you, I'mma do what I want" type of guy. Remember being at practice and he fell. Was just standing there and kinda collapsed to his knees. Didn't really recall what happened, just knew that we were holding onto him so he didn't fall face first or anything on the gym floor. And about 5 minutes later, he's up and walking again. So how the article says, he fell about 10 feet and landed on his ladder, brushed himself off and got right back up? Da hell? For an older guy (We think he WAS around like 68, so now probably like 74 lol), that's something that he shouldn't do. Just collapsed, so either go home with someone driving you or following you... or stay and watch practice but don't get up and walk around and all.

So literally, just be strong. Know that you got us and we here for ya.

Thank you brother.

Aside from the cancer, IF my mom was in better health, she could fight this with chemo, but she's so sick and the cancer is so spread that the chemo would hurt her and according to the drs, kill her while doing nothing to the cancer.

I am thankful for the time I have to spend with her, even if it is spent waiting on her and taking care of her.

I was born to a 15 yr old single mother back in the day, and my biological mothers mom and step dad adopted me before I was a year old and raised me from birth. I feel an extra special bond with them, they went out of their way to care for me when I had no father and an unfit mother (because of her situation, not lifestyle) so I feel lucky to be able to repay them even if its only a fraction of what they did for me. She just celebrated her 74th birthday earlier this month. Biological mom has already passed and many of you already know about my dad.

Thank you for all of he support.

Archived