Sonic Electronix

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

I love these threads. it always devolves into tough guy talk, and threats of murder. have fun in prison, over a stereo.

id likely call the cops. I have guns, and a cc permit, but no desire to go to jail over a rash decision. id get as full of a description as I could, to provide to the officer.

to the guy who claims his insurance wont cover ca.. you need better insurance. anything thats bolted to my car is covered by my car insurance, and anything in a secured location in my home (or properties) are covered by home owners..

nationwide and 21st.

both "good"

i will brake this down for you i bit more as to why i would do what i would do .

1st brake in we lost Nearly every family heirloom my family has left. (stuff that has been in our family 1800's)

a lot of my late mothers stuff, half of my snapon an bluepiont tools, yard equipment

did i mention it happened on the 3rd anniversary of my mothers death? ya fun

now we moved to a different town. and now i have lost the rest of my Snapon tools an almost all my audio.

So yes i am MAD AS SHIT

you cant call your insurance "good" if they wont cover this stuff. plain and simple, that stuff is covered by homeowners insurance. if its in your locked house or garage its COVERED. you're either not telling the whole story, or you didn't put ant real effort into getting this ish covered. or you have some cut rate insurance coverage that covers nothing.. if thats the case.. well now you know better.

I love these threads. it always devolves into tough guy talk, and threats of murder. have fun in prison, over a stereo.

id likely call the cops. I have guns, and a cc permit, but no desire to go to jail over a rash decision. id get as full of a description as I could, to provide to the officer.

to the guy who claims his insurance wont cover ca.. you need better insurance. anything thats bolted to my car is covered by my car insurance, and anything in a secured location in my home (or properties) are covered by home owners..

nationwide and 21st.

both "good"

i will brake this down for you i bit more as to why i would do what i would do .

1st brake in we lost Nearly every family heirloom my family has left. (stuff that has been in our family 1800's)

a lot of my late mothers stuff, half of my snapon an bluepiont tools, yard equipment

did i mention it happened on the 3rd anniversary of my mothers death? ya fun

now we moved to a different town. and now i have lost the rest of my Snapon tools an almost all my audio.

So yes i am MAD AS SHIT

you cant call your insurance "good" if they wont cover this stuff. plain and simple, that stuff is covered by homeowners insurance. if its in your locked house or garage its COVERED. you're either not telling the whole story, or you didn't put ant real effort into getting this ish covered. or you have some cut rate insurance coverage that covers nothing.. if thats the case.. well now you know better.

dude , really ?

it IS HOMEOWNERS insurance

it is/was locked inside

$100,000.00 coverage for belongings

And i told it like it is . Some fine print saying they will not cover automotive accessories what so ever in or out the vehicle . Not even an OBD1/2 reader from snapon

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

@Fatman, that's your fault bro, sorry. My PPI covers everything in my car, my storage, and my apartment. My wife and I keep a video record of all high value items, and all the lesser shit will be covered anyway. You need a better company, or you need to update your coverages.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

@Fatman, that's your fault bro, sorry. My PPI covers everything in my car, my storage, and my apartment. My wife and I keep a video record of all high value items, and all the lesser shit will be covered anyway. You need a better company, or you need to update your coverages.

i know it boils down to me not knowing every line of paper work. 1st time having owned a home.

i though bc it was not in a car an was in the home (garage) it would be covered . but little did i know about this bit of info that was in the dam Book worth i signed

we do have photos an recipes for the stuff just wont do any good :/

1185540_10201069517437458_433618535_n.jp

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Ouch!! Life lesson there I guess. But the hard way. I guess it's preventing ppl saying they had a viper,ISF,Porsche etc...motor in their garage that just walked away.

Bcus of this thread i called USAA to make sure my stuff is covered and it is up to 5000 bucks so i'd just call the cops and yell "STOP MFER!"

Watch that deductible sometimes tI can catch in the ass! if they only stole a couple things maybe $800 worth an you have a $500 deductible = you're going to have a bad time.

I intend to change insurance and pay a little bit more to have a smaller deductible

yea i shouldve asked about changing my deductible because its 500 bucks lol. Id only do a claim if i could get the MSRP price.

Archived