Sonic Electronix

Ok, so I have a 2007 Toyota Camry 4 cyl. I want to run a bigger mono amp for my 12, along with my MMats e600 4ch on my highs. I realize that power might be a problem, so I wanted to do the big 3. Problem is, when I look under the hood, I get lost. The alt wire looks like it runs into the engine, and the power off the battery splits right after the connection.. So, can I just run new wires on top of the existing wires, or do I need to remove the wires that are already there and replace.. Does that make explanation make any since?

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

yes you can it better because you will have more wire

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Yup. Add to, don't replace.

Also, the big 3 isn't going to help you get more power. It just improves the flow of everything in your vehicle and helps your alt work to its full potential. If your oem alternator is 110 amps, the big 3 won't make it put out 130.

Yeah I am aware of that, but from what I read the big 3 is a good starting point for electrical upgrades. I am thinking my stock alt should be fine, since (for now) I only plan on running 2 amps. (Under 2000 watts total power). One Mmats 600 watt that I already run, and an as yet to be purchased mono amp for my subs. I am still doing research on that amp anyway. Thanks guys.

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

You'll be okay with that power on the stock alternator but I would seriously consider adding a battery. It'll help.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Oh and one more thing.. Will doing the big 3 help with alt noise that I get sometimes? I am hoping the bigger ground might help. I have tried damn near everything and I still get a little bit of noise through my speakers.. I don't listen to a lot of talk radio, but when I do, it drives me F'n nuts.

It might help...but it's hard to say for sure. Just make sure all your grounds are really good and solid. If your amps aren't grounded directly to the chassis/frame then you should do that before anything else.

big3 is a good starting point for electrical upgrades.. go for it and post pics! dont forget to sand off the grounding spots and put some rubber coating on it ..

good luck

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Oh and one more thing.. Will doing the big 3 help with alt noise that I get sometimes? I am hoping the bigger ground might help. I have tried damn near everything and I still get a little bit of noise through my speakers.. I don't listen to a lot of talk radio, but when I do, it drives me F'n nuts.

Sounds like you have a poor ground to the head unit. It's the reference ground for the audio signal so if it's noisy, everything will be. Make sure it's grounded very well and you'll not have any noise... unless you have a damaged piece of equipment.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived