Walled Taurus with Lambo Doors....

Dear duck, I love you. Thanks for not hating :) But in all honesty, I have so much negative feedback it's unreal. OMG PIMPING A TAURUS HATE HATE. Yeah... Because putting a crazy engine in a Mustang hasn't been done. :shrug:

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was a joke lol However, I respect your passion towards your car, and how you couldnt give a flying fuck what others think about it.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Yes. In spring. The winter here is going to FUCK my body kit. I don't wanna have to repaint when I repair it in the spring. So I'll re-fiberglass everything that's broken and paint it all white. For rims IDK what kind yet, but 18" rims painted all white is the plan. I don't want it to look straight ricer with a ton of stickers and racing stripes. I want it to look classy.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

Neither do morons

i did some lambos on my truck too by myself and it was a kind of pain in the ass also my doors weigh about 50-60 lbs a piece maybe more lol got a box tahoe. But they were worth it. Not really feelin the bodykit tho im with stang on this one, looks out of place on a ford taurus but to each his own long as u like it. Good progress on the build keep at it....Where da vids at?\

sorry for the double post and i am not hatin on your car, just wanted to clear that up. I think everybodys car is a feat of their own personality and likings

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I was thinking some kind of decal that's a true-blue would look nice. My wall will be painted white eventually and I'll have neon under-glow and inner-glow. It'll be under the rear seats so the LEDs should shine up the wall and light it up. I'm kinda obsessed with blue I guess lol.

Neither do morons

And after doing these lambo doors, I will NEVER do another pair again. They SUCKED! And that's a great idea for the clear plasti-dip for a protectant!

This is esentially how I want it to look. Except with white rims.
00_03taurus_katocombatfront_2.jpg

Neither do morons

If it makes you happy, that it all that matters. Fuck anyones negative opinions. Do what you want to do and makes you happy. I dont build anything in my own vehicles to please what others think it should look or sound like. I build it for ME. It is MY money, not anyone elses, if people dont like it, they can keep their mouth shut and go sit on a fucking cactus.

Just curious, have you replaced your rear suspension yet? I know taurus's are notorious for having rear suspension taking a shit after a good amount of time. At least all the ones I have seen.

I think that car would look much more BA if it didn't have the Ford logo and the silver "Wings" I guess I'd call it. Not sure if it would come off the grill.

Anyways glad you take pride in your car

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived