Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Team FI subs


TeamHT

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mmmmmm

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

price is not bad at all for that beast damn

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Didn't think they'd have a facebook or keep it up to date, lol. I was actually looking at recones when browsing subs and noticed a page 2 to the subs. About time, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

We're still waiting on new pricing lists to include the team aa subs...I'd lo've to check those out

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Test post?

Edit: Dafuq? Can't post my original response

Although, someone correct me if I'm wrong... I was expecting more motor force out of a magnet this size

Motor force = 229

Seems pretty weak :unknw:

Posted

Test post?

Edit: Dafuq? Can't post my original response

Although, someone correct me if I'm wrong... I was expecting more motor force out of a magnet this size

Motor force = 229

Seems pretty weak :unknw:

How are you getting that number?

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 958 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...