Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Team FI subs


TeamHT

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im willing to do what ever also.

...anything? :peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

It's happening, waiting for snafu's response

Thank you n8

And there will be an official AA/Fi team page very soon with Scott and Nick both present in :good:

I best be in thurr!!
Working in it.... Please find me on Facebook sensi

Foxracin, ya u be coming dont worry.... We're just trying to get it all set up

We "Originals" gotta stick togeather lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

"Originals" - I gave Chad my Tumult to test against the Avalanche back before AA opened.

In return, I received the first production Avalanche 15" and still known where that sub is today (along with the other 3 I purchased). . .

How's that for original?

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

I would have no problem doing that n8 as is Brian I'm sure I don't wanna say yes for him

But we as AA guys have a common interest

N8 make it happen!

My problem is that I don't sell enough to make it worth paying to be a member here (95% of my sales are repeat customers and referrals from repeat customers).

I spend most of my time here contributing to the subwoofer section of this forum that has nothing to do with Fi/AA.

If there is a Fi/AA section, I will be there answering questions (just as I did when the AA section was present), but I am not interested in becoming a paying member at this time.

I can vouch for Brian Im a repeat customer since 2010! hes a good friend and pretty much helps me with everything!

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Posted

I would have no problem doing that n8 as is Brian I'm sure I don't wanna say yes for him

But we as AA guys have a common interest

N8 make it happen!

My problem is that I don't sell enough to make it worth paying to be a member here (95% of my sales are repeat customers and referrals from repeat customers).

I spend most of my time here contributing to the subwoofer section of this forum that has nothing to do with Fi/AA.

If there is a Fi/AA section, I will be there answering questions (just as I did when the AA section was present), but I am not interested in becoming a paying member at this time.

I can vouch for Brian Im a repeat customer since 2010! hes a good friend and pretty much helps me with everything!

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Posted

It's happening, waiting for snafu's response

Thank you n8

And there will be an official AA/Fi team page very soon with Scott and Nick both present in :good:

I best be in thurr!!
Working in it.... Please find me on Facebook sensi

Foxracin, ya u be coming dont worry.... We're just trying to get it all set up

We "Originals" gotta stick togeather lol

We out here in force now....

Teamht and Brian u both obviously been around the Fi/aa block for a while

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

Im happy things are getting moved on the new section, Im in for helping what ever is needed.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 690 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...