Kyblack76 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Does DC include "birth sheets" with their amps? Would be interesting to see the % differences on birth sheets, and then see if it is the exact same % difference on the amp dyno. No we dont. That is the reason behind these tests. and.. sheets.. are just that.. sheets. I ran RF amps for 5 years. Loved them yes. But, i never bought into the sheet. WIth voltage, and impedance, distortion, ... all that.. its just hard to say. IMO SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bbeljefe Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Well, the big amp has to make 1.5 watts over for every 1 watt over the small one does just to stay even. So if the 5 will do 6K then the 7.5 will have to do 9K just to tie it. ... that's a sucker bet if I ever heard of one. :-) Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
knockin'hoe97 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 I loved my 5k, so I'm going to vote for the 5k You bastard! You still gonna help with the tests though, right? oh yea you know it
Kyblack76 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 It's gonna be fun. I just wish I was there to be involved. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
finkster Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 How are you supplying power to the amps? I'm at work, dunno if it's been answered. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Swordlordboy1234 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 I hope its the 5k I figured you would vote for the 175.4 since you have what... 8 of them in your ride? and how many 5ks? My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
slamingsuburban Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 are you going to be using dual imputs from toolmaker to make shure you have enuff power for the amps and i would bet on the 5k
Kyblack76 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Cody has over 30 batterys. Supply,........... trust me.... is coverd. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
slamingsuburban Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 well i knew that i meant from the batts to the amps or will that not be a problem with a short test like these are
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.