Second Skin Audio

Biggest subs that fit in an '04 F150?

I just got an '04 Lariat 4x4 F150 fully loaded with 103,xxx miles for 12k! leather is perfect and I love this truck, a bit of a downgrade from my first car ever my 98 blazer lol but im happy! I'm working on a sound system for it now! I have Kicker KS 6.5 components in the door on a zx650.4 and I have 2 Sundown Audio SA-10 600watt RMS subs. The only problem with the subs is i'm not sure if they will fit even with a custom box without spacers, has anyone here fit a 6.5" sub under there backseat?? Is it worth getting spacers or trading the subs for something else?? I also have 2 brand new in box SoundQubed 2200.1's I wanted to use 1 for the truck and 1 for my blazer but i dont think i can get subs that will fit in my truck that can take that kind of power or do you think 2 SA-10's can handle 2200 watts rms lol. 1537aet.jpg

I had this problem myself. What about removing the middle front seat and make a nice center console box I have 2 fi 12's in a 4.5 cubic foot box it goes just about from front (radio) to the back seat and my truck is only the 2.5 door so you should have some more room and you'd be able to just barley get 15's in there

Ditch the left rear seat and do 2 12's or 1 15. If I have the room in a supercab, you have it in a SuperCrew. Or just say fuck it and wall that bitch now.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I had this problem myself. What about removing the middle front seat and make a nice center console box I have 2 fi 12's in a 4.5 cubic foot box it goes just about from front (radio) to the back seat and my truck is only the 2.5 door so you should have some more room and you'd be able to just barley get 15's in there

5 seats! its a lariat i have a center console instead of 3 front seats with rear a/c and everything! I didnt even know there was a traders corner so im gonna see if i can get something that will fit for the SA-10's

Archived