Second Skin Audio

CleanSierra's build log Fosgate Regular cab!!!

CleanSierra

John, I've got pics of the new unit on the last page. I need to pull my dash bezel and so another couple layers of the paint on it. I painted it the same color as the box and it looks good and is subtle. A couple spots you can see a little primer in the nooks and crannies. I can get more pics after I repaint and when it's light out :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Damn how did i miss this... Looks good bro

Thank you. I've got an idea to kind of go the route you have and run like maybe 4 8s. I can technically get more cone area than my 15" Fosgate and in a little less airspace. This thing is wreaking havoc on my truck though.

4 DC M3 8's with a window so we can see those sexy motors????? or 4 SA 8v2's on an NS1 :)

Oh God, no more SA8s on the NS-1 talk! I'm so sick of seeing new members come on talking about that "one video they saw on YouTube with 2 SA8s on an NS-1" and them thinking it's a good idea.

On a side note, yes it would likely be something like the SA or Skar equivalent. I'm not even opposed to some Fosgate equipment. We will have to see :peepwall:

On a side note, I had the box out AGAIN to fix more damage. I repainted the ports silver now:

20131105_025823.jpg

4 P2 8's would do pretty well. They'll take 1200w across all 4 :)

This guys does not miss a spot bro when I told him to make me a box Sierra did not missed a spot like I told him just a simple 2 box for 2 skar 12 guy got 3 threaded rods cover all the drilled wholes sanded that box like 5 times and rounded up corners everything you can think off. And all I asked him was for a simple box lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived