Second Skin Audio

CleanSierra's build log Fosgate Regular cab!!!

CleanSierra

I rushed the paint job on this box. It was only out of the truck for day. Smoove, that's what I was considering. Can't go wrong with 4 of them ;)

Push/Pull?????????

I have 2 P2d4 8's in crap box tuned at 35hz and they really freaking well. So I have some bass in the truck for the dec 7 show. I will probably throw that box in truck

4 Punch 8's...in a 6th order push/pull..in the center console...hmm

Nooooooooo center console boxes for this guy, yuck. 4 8s behind the seat though would work. I want full output from all the subs, so push/pull it's probably out of the question. I still would like to get the current 15s in a push/pull configuration before I do anything with 8s.

I think 4 8s is slightly higher on cone area that a single 15" sub on top of that, 4 motors to use the amp. If I get D2s I'm solid. This is all just an idea though. The 15s are awesome, they just need to be at home in a blowthrough :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So when u coming to my neck of the woods with this Justin also u buy you resin at sticky stuff sales in glendale

Yeah Rick, that's where I get my stuff. The guy in there it's kinda quirky but he knows his shit about fiberglass resin. I'm excited about your new project btw....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived