Keith77 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 I thought you have to be 21 to get in strip clubs because they have a bar No sir... the ones that are close to me (El Paso Tx) are either 18 or 21. The ones that are 18 and over don't sell alcohol but you can bring your own in BYOB and are usually full nude, The ones that are 21 and over sell alcohol and are usually just topless. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Watch the bass Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Can´t you go to Mj despensary´s in Cali, if you are 18? You can hold your sub´s, you say that there ok, maby talk in the subsection about a diffrent box, they can get loud. And here the lowest offer i know from the T 3 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rockford-Fosgate-T3652-S-Power-T3-250-Watts-6-5-2-Way-Component-Speaker-System-/151100905439?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item232e50d7df&vxp=mtr "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Max1636 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 So is turning 21 in America like turning 18 in Australia? I'm 18 and I can go to strip clubs, gamble, drink, anything a 21 year old can do. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
Keith77 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 So is turning 21 in America like turning 18 in Australia? I'm 18 and I can go to strip clubs, gamble, drink, anything a 21 year old can do. Yep you can join the military when your 18 here but you can't have a beer. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Max1636 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 So is turning 21 in America like turning 18 in Australia? I'm 18 and I can go to strip clubs, gamble, drink, anything a 21 year old can do. Yep you can join the military when your 18 here but you can't have a beer. Doesn't seem right does it. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
Watch the bass Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 So is turning 21 in America like turning 18 in Australia? I'm 18 and I can go to strip clubs, gamble, drink, anything a 21 year old can do. Yep you can join the military when your 18 here but you can't have a beer. Doesn't seem right does it. That comes from the US-States where the State can tell adult´s by law, what they have not to do in there bedroom´s . Ans Australia have no Marjuhana legelization, without Nimbin. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
mmets Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 As with turning 18 there is a little freedom but here is couple cents for you coming from a 37 year old with a 14 year old son. When you turn 18 you are considered an adult, yes. But as long as you live in your parents house it is there rules and if you don't want to follow them, it takes about a minute to toss your stuff out the window and then your on your own. Mom and dad don't have to pay for your clothes food tv and blah blah blah. So yes you can go out and do a little more but break the rules and its not fun being on the streets. I have been on my own since about 16 so I know. But congrats on the big 18. just don't let it go to your head. As far as the stereo stuff. I started out with subs and then went to mids and highs when I started. Rather have a little bass and flex than just hearing the words. I can do that by turning the bass down. Just my thought on that though. there are many strip clubs out there you can go to at 18. Deja vu is one. Just remember your just throwing money out a that point. Buy some more speakers instead and look at the net for boobs. its pretty much free doing it that way lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Max1636 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 So is turning 21 in America like turning 18 in Australia? I'm 18 and I can go to strip clubs, gamble, drink, anything a 21 year old can do. Yep you can join the military when your 18 here but you can't have a beer. Doesn't seem right does it. That comes from the US-States where the State can tell adult´s by law, what they have not to do in there bedroom´s . Ans Australia have no Marjuhana legelization, without Nimbin. Doesn't mean people can't do it. Just means you can't buy it in a store. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
mmets Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 as long as you live in your parents house it is there rules and if you don't want to follow them, it takes about a minute to toss your stuff out wow i just had the weirdest flashback Sorry, didn't mean to bring up any flash backs there. I have been in the army for almost 19 years so my mind isn't right all the time. I have been known to be a little mean on there subject though. lol I wont kick my son out the house as long as he is doing something with his life and being productive to society. when he wants mom and dad to support him for ever then I have an issue with it. Not every kid is like that though. "Your" kids will get on your nerves though more than anything, at least at this house anyways lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Karkov Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 I hate things about the U.S. Can be tried as an adult even if well under 18 for felony crimes. You are an adult at 18 yet can't drink, adults that can't drink? Can't rent a car where I live if under age 25, etc. etc. The *free* country where being 18 enables to government to make you responsible but not give you all the perks that go with it. The list and rant could go on but meh OP I like the strip club idea. if you do some illegal drinking don't get stupid, or refer to the "warrant issued thread" lol Around here when guys get together we do things like add Tannerite and gasoline and blow shit up in the country (private property, old tires in barrels, projectiles, etc.). Maybe things are different where you live though, as you can tell by my videos in my build log (nothing but corn fields) we may be worlds apart, lol Whatever you end up doing make sure you post up some pics. or vids. or something, would be entertaining for all us of, haha 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.