Gateway PC won't start. Bluescreen

some info i found on that PC is that it has a pentium G630, which is 64 bit. it might've come with a different cpu though.

no way to REALLY tell if the memory is good or not unless you use Memtest

What were you doing when the BSOD first happened?

Did you change anything recently (including windows updates, new software and hardware)?

Make sure all the BIOS settings are defaulted.

To easily make a win7 boot disc/usb you can use the tool that microsoft supplies. I have had some issues before with it not finding the Win7 ISO file, if thats the case then I would say to just use a USB boot drive made with a tool like UNetBootin.

And If you do go the route of a USB drive, make sure it's NTFS formatted.

Here is the microsoft tool you can use on another computer to make the boot disc: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbPage.Help_Win7_usbdvd_dwnTool

Good Luck!

Umm when my hard drive failed I just called Dell and told them I need the Windows 7 install CDs and they sent them next day air for free

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I downloaded windows 7 ultimate 64bit and burned it on DVD. So far it takes me to installation window, but during installation at around 15% it keeps giving me a 0x80070002 error.

I also downloaded windows 7 on flash drive with boot camp assist on my macbook pro, but for some reason it won't work on gateway PC. I did format the flash drive for windows 7 installation. Here's the video.

Archived