jandsaudio Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 Post up what you got. Boards, bags, painting techniques, building techniques. Anything and everything about cornhole. I'm looking to build my first set, I've played for years just never had the time to build my own set. Edit: thread name, got trolled already ha
Ballen194 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
inm Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 Not exactly sure what I was expecting when I opened this thread. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
jandsaudio Posted September 12, 2013 Author Report Posted September 12, 2013 Lol maybe I should change the thread title lol didn't really thing about it when I posted it, it's 3am here ha carry on
finkster Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 I will be building some here this weekend hopefully. I need to look up the official specs and maybe get some face designs. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
_paralyzed_ Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 Is a corn hole board what they use for pegging? Is that what you're trying to tell us, you like to get pegged?
jandsaudio Posted September 12, 2013 Author Report Posted September 12, 2013 Is a corn hole board what they use for pegging? Is that what you're trying to tell us, you like to get pegged? Some people obviously have the mentality of a 15 year old. I'm just playin man. Naw cornhole as in the game, I don't think of it any other way. It is what it is, y'all wanna troll go ahead, it don't bother me y'all ha. Anyways, back to the topic.
jandsaudio Posted September 12, 2013 Author Report Posted September 12, 2013 I will be building some here this weekend hopefully. I need to look up the official specs and maybe get some face designs. I've got a few in mind but can't narrow it down all the way yet ha decisions are a bitch. For anybody interested, Go to YouTube and look up "over engineered cornhole boards", guy took it to the extreme lol
Sutliff Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 Never heard of it ... guess I'm old. Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Ballen194 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 Never heard of it ... guess I'm old. this is cornhole... I think 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.