Mechman Alternators

my mechman experiece

Will his little motor spin over 370amp without belt slip? Most large trucks with v8s cant go bigger then 270amp

You should probably just stop that nonsense right now. I've got dual 300s on my truck. they spin with ease. And I still have enough giddyup to do anything a truck is supposed to do. and its just a ratty old 5.7

Will his little motor spin over 370amp without belt slip? Most large trucks with v8s cant go bigger then 270amp

LOLOL wuttt

I think I peed a little.

Reed,

Before getting upset and making a thread make sure you have contact with the company first. Remember mechman is not a huge outfit. While I don't know the total number of people employed they are not hundreds or thousands I dont think. They arent working a 24/7 with a customer service section dedicated to phone calls and emails. I don't get replies right away no one does. Mechman is here as a vendor and has been a mainstay here for years because they will and do have a great reputation. While you can't please everyone and you can see a few people in here who didnt have a good experience they will make it right. I'd say by giving you almost twice the alternator you ordered for they did alright in my book. You'll be set for your next couple of upgrades free of charge.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Reed,

Before getting upset and making a thread make sure you have contact with the company first. Remember mechman is not a huge outfit. While I don't know the total number of people employed they are not hundreds or thousands I dont think. They arent working a 24/7 with a customer service section dedicated to phone calls and emails. I don't get replies right away no one does. Mechman is here as a vendor and has been a mainstay here for years because they will and do have a great reputation. While you can't please everyone and you can see a few people in here who didnt have a good experience they will make it right. I'd say by giving you almost twice the alternator you ordered for they did alright in my book. You'll be set for your next couple of upgrades free of charge.

All that needs to be said. :Jim:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Sheena = pedobear

You should probably just stop that nonsense right now. I've got dual 300s on my truck. they spin with ease. And I still have enough giddyup to do anything a truck is supposed to do. and its just a ratty old 5.7

LOLOL wuttt

I think I peed a little.

Reed,

LOLOL wuttt

I think I peed a little.

Reed,

ya man i hear ya. i appreciate you actually talking to me like a human being. i know i look like a douche now but at least i learned from this experience and i need to be more patient with companies. i know everybody on here probably just sees me as a spoiled little punk kid. but im not so whatever. im just glad mechman is going to fix it for me and upgrade also which is unbelievable cause you are right i wont have to worry about upgrading my electrical for a very long time.

Everyone forgets they were young once and whats its like when something you saved for for 5 months shows up not correct. Yiu let the emotions get the best of you and thats ok. It happens to us all. You just have to stop before your ginferd hit the keyboard lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Everyone forgets they were young once and whats its like when something you saved for for 5 months shows up not correct. Yiu let the emotions get the best of you and thats ok. It happens to us all. You just have to stop before your ginferd hit the keyboard lol.

lmfao so true man

Good news is your gonna have little to no voltage drop at all

hell ya dude. i only have about 1500 watts now with a xs power d3400 and my shit drops to 11s on alot of metal songs that dont even have that much bass. if i listen to any kinda rap i have to be on the highway for it not to go under 11s. but i dont put it through that much torture cause i pretty much only listen to metal.