samsung note 2 case options

So I have an otterbox on my note 2 and well I hate it. I get dust in between the screen and case. It fits poorly and im just not overly happy with it. The dust in the screen pisses me off to no end. Any optiond out there that can provide rhe ruggedness of an otterbox and not suck ass?

Btw it is a genuine otterbox too. My wife and I hVe both had them in the past and its justnot the same

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Am I the only one that doesn't prefer any fancy case on my phone? The otterbox does its job, no doubt about it, but I've had the same type of slim tpu/silicone gel case on my phone for the past 3 years. Little $3 cases from eBay.

And yes, I've dropped it, kicked it, thrown it, and it's been grazed with water, but absolutely nothing wrong with the phone. No marks or scuffs anywhere.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You can not possibly put s phone through what I can including my daughters abuse

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I just found a survivor case for it. We hsve one on my daughters mini maybe that's the ticket

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I can put it through the abuse, but you are correct, I cannot duplicate whatever abuse your daughter can put it through. There are some seidio cases out there are pretty legit and tough, then just get a zagg shield for the screen.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

http://www.seidioonline.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2-s/8463.htm

The active and the convert with add-ons are the beefier ones I believe. When smart phones first got popular and xda got huge, it was pretty much a huge debate between otterbox and seidio cases as far as durability while maintaining functionality and a slimmer feel. Otterbox is more durable, obviously, but seidio is still a top contender.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nate, I had the ottorbox defender on my s3 and I hated it so much. The screen cover would buldge up so I had to press harder to get my screen to respond to touch. I took that screen protector right off the case by just pushing firmly on the edge of it with it off the phone. I already had a plastic protector that was stuck to the phone itself for protection and the gorilla glass is pretty good for preventing scratches as long as its not from sand or something. I ran into another problem with my ottorbox though where the plastic front piece would crack on me. I cracked it 2 times from just leaning forward on my fender as it would spread sideways and crack the entire case. Then finally the rubber outer casing was made from crappy rubber so the corners would stick out on the phone and look like shit. That and the rubber on the entire outside is a pain in the ass to get out of your pocket.

I have the lifeproof nuud case on my s3 and I love it. They don't make one for the note 2 but my suggestion to you would be to take the case off the phone and pry off that plastic screen protector. It is pretty useless. Then once you pry it off get something to scrape the glue off the ledge on the front piece or it will get the sticky stuff on your phone.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Minus the cracking everything you said is what I hate about this one. Going to look at a few options today

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

N8, different phones but what I did was pop out the otter box screen protector and use a zagg HD on the phone, you still get the rugged case and no dust between the the protector and the screen.

Archived