Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

fi fi fi


Go-N-Def

Recommended Posts

Posted

I admit my faults & yes I did assume the team subs would be for higher frequency burps. Guess I was wrong. Sorry

we all make mistakes and assumptions at times. we should just try to limit those assumptions and gain knowledge before speaking on the terms at hand.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I have heard and competed with teh ninja, sounds wonderful on music as well as takes a good burp.

EDIT: Now he just needs a car that can take it without popping window seals and killing amps.....

Posted

I have heard and competed with teh ninja, sounds wonderful on music as well as takes a good burp.

EDIT: Now he just needs a car that can take it without popping window seals and killing amps.....

fml

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Sensai are u running team subs, I saw your vid and was looking to see what you was running, then ninja pop into my head like your hiding you set-up.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Sensai is running THE team subs, and is murdering his car...and bitchez hairs ;)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

That car had my attention only there was no info in the vid and I couldn't see inside. I sold def going to get 1. I'd be happier then a gay man in a dildo factory

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

^^^From my understanding, your'd be happier with that on an SP4 than on a team

EDIT: Guy here had one on an SP4 and he was a terrible box designer and clipped it to hell and it would only sometimes start to get a little stinky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...