Second Skin Audio

fi fi fi

Go-N-Def

I admit my faults & yes I did assume the team subs would be for higher frequency burps. Guess I was wrong. Sorry

we all make mistakes and assumptions at times. we should just try to limit those assumptions and gain knowledge before speaking on the terms at hand.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I have heard and competed with teh ninja, sounds wonderful on music as well as takes a good burp.

EDIT: Now he just needs a car that can take it without popping window seals and killing amps.....

fml

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Sensai are u running team subs, I saw your vid and was looking to see what you was running, then ninja pop into my head like your hiding you set-up.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I had teams in a trunk.... They get loud... I might go back

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

That car had my attention only there was no info in the vid and I couldn't see inside. I sold def going to get 1. I'd be happier then a gay man in a dildo factory

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Archived