CleanSierra Posted September 17, 2013 Author Report Posted September 17, 2013 I guess now you gotta change your name to notsocleansierra. But seriously im sorry bro that sux. I hope the insurrance covers you well. Haha, I needed that bro. Notsocleansierra is a funny idea. His insurance will eat it all I'm sure. I think he has State Farm or Farmers. I've got Geico. The guy in the Jeep rubbed me wrong from the beginning because when he pulled off if the road, as I had already done, he locked his brakes again and almost skid into me. I threw my hands up and was like," Please don't but me again, once is enough". He was like," I didn't hit you, I believe it was that gentleman in the truck". I almost poked the dude in the nose. I proceeded to tell him," Its really trivial at the is point, you hit him, who in turn hit me". We were right in a jurisdictional border too, so the wrong cop arrived. He took 30 minutes to appear, the other guy took an additional 15 after than, the CORRECT officer. It was a fun day for sure. On a happy side note, shout out to Jon and Dre at SHCA. I got my wire in the mail today that I ordered Friday: 150 ft of 14 gauge CCA, and 23 feet each of black and blue CCA 4 gauge: Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted September 17, 2013 Author Report Posted September 17, 2013 Yes, everyone involved was insured. I wonder how long before I have an adjuster. Its a pain in the ass because there is so much custom on the truck I have to really be on top of the adjuster. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
tacomaguy1 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Takes forever for insurance to handle shit and to get paid..at least in my case, Geico also Same kind of thing where it was his fault, but his car was totalled and my truck barely had any damage lol Good luck Team Flex Issues
ambrizd528 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Damn that sucks. Glad your ok. Almost the exact same thing happens to me I was at a light stopped and some lady runs into me. Took about 2-3 months to get $ to fix the damage. On a positive now you can upgrade a little, new paint, rims or even just some new SHCA ring terminals! 2004 Escalade Ext Pioneer avh8400 Kicker ix500.4 Kicker ix1000.1 Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg Sundown X-15 Sundown Sa-6.5c x2 KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire Build Log
CleanSierra Posted September 17, 2013 Author Report Posted September 17, 2013 State Farm will be the ones paying to have it done, certainly not my insurance. I'll likely fix it myself but I don't know yet. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted September 17, 2013 Author Report Posted September 17, 2013 I should totally sell the SHCA in the thread title haha. I won't be 2 months without a fixed truck, State Farm will not drag their feet for that long, guaranteed. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Rmichael91 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 State farm was quick with my claim after my accident a few months ago. Had my car back within 2wks. I wanted to take it down to SBN too :/ But they were probably so on top of it because I had it taken to my local chevy dealership where I got it from ::shrugs:: they were down their throats, I like Chevrolet Geico on the other hand... different story. And I'm about to drop them for raping my rates
walwalka Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Glad you're ok bro.. That suck big time! Friend of mine has progressive and they were on top of her accident, she had a check to buy a new car in about two weeks... Her deciding on what she wanted too months........ 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
slamingsuburban Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 damn that sucks man happens all the time out here in the mornings alot. seen a tire fly by me on the road one morning
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.