beaker

So I just cock blocked my 17 year old stepson.

34 posts in this topic

Yep good decision... She was probably looking for baby daddy #3

Run her off and lock him down. ...then turn him on to proper HS girls.

Why in the hell would he even think about that baggage? brr!

*EDIT*

Nevermind- I know why. I was 17 once. WastedTalent may have hit the nail on the head.

Edited by Colin - STAPUFT

Sometimes, just need to get wet, ya know?

this.. but im 17 and still in hs its so easy to get hs girls.. id kick her out..

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids. I dont know where the kids are. They're currently sleeping in the same room. He has to get up for high school in the morning. Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was.

Dirty ass VD bag picking up 17 year olds, smh. I'd have booted her ass out the door already before she sheds herpes and genital wart scabs all over the place.

Except you werent running around banging things that could scar you for life. Crazy women.can do a number on you.

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids. I dont know where the kids are. They're currently sleeping in the same room. He has to get up for high school in the morning. Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was. I'm sure he's not looking to make her his "girlfriend", he just wanted some pussy. At that age, I would get it when, where, and from whom that I could. When he's 30, fat, balding, and hates his life, he could look back fondly at the chick he banged when he was 17.