iOS7...How about it?

i phone 5s doesnt seemed bad but I'm an android guy so i ended up going with a droid maxx today when i got my new phone I like it 32gb and 48hr battery life advertised lol.

iPhones are solid phones but the hype around them is ridiculous....another great thing about Android. We have expandable memory and iPhones don't

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL, 5S and 5C went on sale yesterday...its already backordered, like everywhere lol....people actually camped out for that crap when they could have just bought a Galaxy S4 months ago and been much happier

I use to hate it too

I've tried other phones but for now I'll stick to the iPhone

i have the 4s and besides getting use to the cartoony windows look, i also have experienced some lag and even freeze to shut down. it seems that this update was more than likely to contribute to the newer iphone 5. unfortunately for us "ballers on a budget" we have to deal with the mishaps and oversights the update has left us with. Obviously its still very new and im sure there will be more updates and patches in the near future. and god damn do i miss the "old look" even if there are some nifty new features

i phone 5s doesnt seemed bad but I'm an android guy so i ended up going with a droid maxx today when i got my new phone I like it 32gb and 48hr battery life advertised lol.

iPhones are solid phones but the hype around them is ridiculous....another great thing about Android. We have expandable memory and iPhones don't

can you elaborate on this?? cuz my iphone definitely has a port for sd memory as well as 5 free gigs on icloud with the option of purchasing more.. seems "expandable"

can you elaborate on this?? cuz my iphone definitely has a port for sd memory as well as 5 free gigs on icloud with the option of purchasing more.. seems "expandable"
5gigs really is nothing tho. How much is more room? And wheres ur microSD slot? I've never seen them on an iphone.

Anyways I'd like to play with it but I'm android all the way. Just hated the size of iphones and how easy they broke. Hopefully they get it right. Lower prices on everything they make and I might look into one. But not at 3-$700.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

5gigs really is nothing tho. How much is more room? And wheres ur microSD slot? I've never seen them on an iphone.

Anyways I'd like to play with it but I'm android all the way. Just hated the size of iphones and how easy they broke. Hopefully they get it right. Lower prices on everything they make and I might look into one. But not at 3-$700.

Brake easy?

everytime my iphone hits the floor myfriends want to bet that it finally broke cause ive dropped it so many times and hard ive accidently thrown it at the floor and the screen doesnt have any scratch

i guess i got a lucky iphone lol

You drive an Audi so I love you...but dude, you are on crack. iPhone has no SD port and never will:

#1 – Micro SD card support
Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to pop an SD Card into your iPhone and get more storage? You bet! Problem is that it will never happen because Apple uses storage capacity as a way to differentiate between models.
Also, Apple makes a lot of money out of selling you high priced storage. For example, 16GB of NAND flash storage costs Apple $19, while 64GB costs $79. However, Apple charges a whopping $200 more for this extra storage capacity.
Bottom line, if Apple added SD Card support to the iPhone 5, customers would buy the cheapest 16GB model and add an SD Card.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Running good on my 5. Also have better battery life and faster browsing speeds. Total opposite for my iPad 3rd gen though it's glitchy and slow.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've had it since the beta testing and I can say it's come along way from the previous updates.

Overall the official release is great. No issues at all and everything is easier to access once you learn the software.

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

Archived