Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn!! I just got that song, an I never realized how LOW that song dropped until I had my brother try it on his zv4. Videos do not do that song justice on how low it drops. Those crossfires are getting it!!

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

That setup looks awfully familiar.....

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

That setup looks awfully familiar.....

its not alex's explorer. if you're thinking of that lol.

Posted

That is brutal... I have four of those and fighting myself on using two in a 4th or four in a flat wall. What is the box spec?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted

What song?

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

Suuuper c&s version of "you ain't know" by Sean Paul

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...