Program to add bass line.

For mastering WaveLab is also very very nice.

A pic from our re-mastering computer:

976155_607258482617689_836836692_o.jpg

I use this program in my studio during the mastering process! ITS A BEAST!!!!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Baydestrian, PM me. I want to hear your thoughts on that. That's what I do but if there's a better way I'm all ears :)

Snow this is why you need something higher end.

This song had 10 clipped points, on the right you can see the clean signal versus the clipped "Kick" of the beat. Also note how zoomed in that picture is, in the single digit milliseconds.

Clipped_zps7d627d74.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I've been trying to kinda use audacity. Seems to work good for a noob using just simple sines... FL Studio will take me time to remaster.... Haven't touched the program in nearly 5 years. I even forgot how to make a single bass tone on there.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Be careful when adding your basslines, it can seriously fuck your shit up. It may sound bassy as fuck on your computer speakers, but it could be a distorted sound wave and screw your coils. I made a track that was a slammer on my studio monitors but I had way too much distortion on it(Dubsteppin' sheit) and I didn't eq it right and after 30 seconds my subs starting getting stinky

Be careful when adding your basslines, it can seriously fuck your shit up. It may sound bassy as fuck on your computer speakers, but it could be a distorted sound wave and screw your coils. I made a track that was a slammer on my studio monitors but I had way too much distortion on it(Dubsteppin' sheit) and I didn't eq it right and after 30 seconds my subs starting getting stinky

This, IF you don't have a sub for your computer, You need to be very careful. My speakers don't have crossovers on my computer, so i can just put my finger on the surround to tell how much bass is coming through, but on a car sub, it will usually be to much so i have to go back and reduce it. A long process :| Also, Refer to any of purplesyrups or decafs remixes, look how much bass those have on computer speakers compared to what you have. It doesn't take much

So I made a track.... Can't upload to youtube because it doesn't have video. Any suggestions how i can post it here for someone to check if it's clipping/tell me what you think?

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Umm you can just find a picture and add that then the audio in Windows Movie Maker then upload that OR even better just upload the track to zippyshare, you can't share on here via post though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived